Chapter 238: The Great Marriage (5) - The People's Blessing

"Welcome Princess!"

"Congratulations to Young Master Shen on his wedding!"

"Wang Ye and Princess Wang have been together for a hundred years!"

"Princess Wangye..."

The entire road from Tanglin Houfu to King Qingping is hung with big red lanterns, red-clothed and black-armored iron-armored guards are lined up on both sides with full spirit, and the gathered people are endless, densely crowded outside the road, when the welcoming procession passes, the iron-armored guards will kneel down on one knee one after another, greeting their princess with great momentum, and the people will also kneel with a cry, Send blessings in their unique way.

The crackling firecrackers did not stop along the way, the bursting red clothes spilled along the road, like a laid red carpet, every step of the greeting procession seemed to step on the red carpet, this is an extremely grand wedding, the enthusiasm of the people undoubtedly added a lot to the wedding, and the dowry one after another behind the palanquin shook the eyes of many people.

The lion dance opened the way lively and jubilant, two hundred iron-armored guards followed, the groom official Pei Yuanxian who straddled the sweaty BMW was full of spirits, and he kept raising his hand to greet the people on both sides along the way, the little Shen You sitting in front of him was like learning, the little hand was constantly waving, the smile on his face was not broken, many people were captured by the cute little doll, and when I inquired, I learned that he was Shen Dafufu's eldest son, and he loved it a little more.

"King Qingping?"

Even if the road is cleared, the speed of the greeting team is very slow, when passing a certain store, in front of the open window on the second floor, a man who looks like a double decade and looks a little similar to Fu Yunxi leans on the edge of the window, his phoenix eyes look down at the greeting team below with great interest, he is no one else, it is Wei Hongxuan, the prince of the Wei Kingdom.

"His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is so interested."

A ruffled voice suddenly sounded, a man who looked about the same age as him, and was extremely handsome, but it was difficult to hide the femininity between his eyebrows, came slowly, followed by a slender, extremely good-looking young man in red, Wei Hongxuan turned his head to look at them, the corners of his lips lightly hooked: "Prince Chen, the eighth prince, don't come unharmed!" Chen

Guo, located south of Daqin, was one of the five great powers, and the people who led the delegation this time were their crown prince Chen Zhiyuan, and the eighth prince Chen Zhiqi, the latter was Shuang'er, and he came with him, obviously preparing to marry a certain country.

"What does Prince Wei think of this marriage?"

Stepping over to look at the greeting team below with him, Chen Zhiyuan asked meaninglessly.

"Luxurious, grand, King Qingping seems to love this princess very much."

Wei Hongxuan raised his eyebrows slightly, as if he said his perception very casually, the grandeur of this wedding is that King Qingping actually used tens of thousands of iron-armored guards to welcome his relatives, luxury is needless to say, those lanterns and firecrackers are not without money, and I heard that he also gave charity cakes in the eastern outer city early in the morning, without a certain financial support, and it is impossible to be so generous, looking at the whole world, I have not heard of anyone whose wedding is so grand, including the emperors and empresses of various countries.

"Indeed, but according to the palace, this princess is not a simple figure, roughly calculated, his dowry is at least more than five hundred, right?" Normally speaking, the queen's dowry is generally one hundred and twenty-eight, and the mother family is stronger, at most, it will be doubled, and this princess is not just doubled.