Chapter 323: The Emperor Gives Marriage?

Ling Yucheng and Wei Xuan, Murong Yu and Wei Tan's wedding did not have any major accidents until the end, the guests and hosts were all happy, after going back that night, Xiang Zhuo knelt in front of his parents and confessed about him and Jing Xiran, Lin'an, who has always loved him, slapped him angrily, and after the beating, he had to find a way, the princes at today's wedding banquet deliberately set up with their husbands and husbands, and he also knew the seriousness of this matter.

On the vertical day, Xiang Qing went to the Qingping royal mansion, even Xiao Zhuozi didn't know what he said to Wang Ye and Liang Liang, and then a few days later, Huaiyang Hou and his wife came to the door to ask for a kiss, and their marriage was also engaged under the witness of the official media, the two sides exchanged marriage documents, the emperor hated his teeth itching, but he had to endure it patiently, some people with older children in the family also smelled out some signs when they saw this, and they married their marriageable children, in the two months from February to March, The number of children engaged to the major powerful families in the Imperial City is innumerable, more than in the previous year.

Originally, the days should have passed like this, until one day at the end of May, news suddenly came out in the palace that the emperor was going to marry Yang Tianyu, the object was the fifth prince, and the holy decree was already being formulated, and it would go down to the Shangshu Mansion of the Criminal Department in an hour or two at the latest.

"The one in the palace is slowing down, and he wants to make trouble again, right?"

Shen Liang's belly that has been pregnant for almost seven months does not look very big, but his feet are a little puffy, basically he doesn't go out much, every night Wang Ye will personally give him a hot compress massage, spoiling him more and more delicate, sometimes he himself feels that he is a little decadent, but Wang Ye is not impressed, but quite happy to say, no matter how delicate it is, it doesn't matter, Lord Wang Ye can afford it!

"I guess it's because I saw that my third cousin hasn't moved for several months, I'm afraid that if I start late, like you, I will suddenly get engaged to someone else, right?"

The emperor really remembered to eat or not to beat, only to stop for a few months and toss again, Huo Yelin's eyes slipped a touch of cold, six months pregnant, his belly looks bigger than Shen Liang, but he has a good physical foundation, but there is no swollen legs and feet like Shen Liang, after three months of discomfort during pregnancy, his appetite is much better, he can eat anything, Lao Lin's favorite thing to do now is to make food for them all day.

"Go and call the third cousin over."

Shen Liang snapped his fingers, and the Nether Dark Guard in the shadows left silently, Huo Yelin said strangely: "Don't look for Tianyu?"

"It's useless to find Tianyu, now it mainly depends on the meaning of the third cousin, if he is intentional, it is still too late to raise a kiss before the holy decree is issued, if it is unintentional, we may have to think of other ways."

Can't you just watch Tianyu resist the will and escape into the empty door, right?

Shen Liang couldn't help but shiver, he didn't want to have to run to the temple when he saw a friend in the future.

"No, I mean you don't ask Tianyu's opinion? The two of them have been arguing, and it is really difficult to see whether they have feelings for each other.

"Who do you think Tianyu will choose between the third cousin and the fifth prince?"

"..."

Do you still need to say? Of course, Wei Qin.

Huo Yelin was speechless, but he also understood what Shen Liang meant, the Wei family only marries the beloved, but Yang Tianyu does not necessarily have to marry the person he loves, he will only choose the right person, so as long as Wei Qin has that meaning, this marriage is almost done.