Chapter 342: Thrilling Production, Giving Birth to Lin'er!

Qingping royal mansion, Qingping residence in the delivery room.

"Elder Lei, the fetal position is correct, the uterus mouth is three and a half fingers, it's almost okay."

After carefully examining him, the two Shuang'er doctors immediately raised their heads to report, and Elder Lei turned around and ordered: "Pour the potion into the wooden basin, prepare blood transfusion equipment, and prepare to assist the Lord Monarch in childbirth."

"Yes."

The doctors all moved, they had waited too long for this moment.

"Ahhh... Yuanxi..."

Another labor pain struck, Shen Liang only felt that something in his stomach was constantly falling, as if to break him, and the sharp pain gradually numbed his reason.

"It's not good Lei Lao, see blood."

"What?!"

Accompanied by an exclamation from the Shuang'er doctor who stared at him between his legs, Elder Lei drank sharply, quickly reflexively grabbed Shen Liang's hand, and Pei Yuanxi, who was half-holding him, had a heart hanging to his throat: "What's going on?" How did you see blood? Cool him..."

He didn't dare to say it, afraid that his crow mouth would really say something.

This is the second time, deep fear covers him, the first time is when the Lantern Festival Liang Liang was assassinated, every time at this time, he feels particularly helpless, no matter how much power he holds, in the face of life and death, he can only be helpless, if he can, he would rather use everything he has to exchange Liang Liang for a peaceful life.

"Don't worry, the pulse is normal, it should be the dirty blood that the child is about to come out and cause the uterus to contract, and it won't get in the way."

"Cool and cool..."

Elder Lei's words finally made Pei Yuanxian's hanging heart fall, leaning over his forehead, Pei Yuanxian slid to his ear and said hoarsely: "Liangliang, I have never asked for anyone, even if I beg you, you must get through, you provoked me first, you can't leave me halfway."

If his carriage had not disturbed him, he would not necessarily have been interested in him, and there would have been no later events, and they might have missed each other abruptly like in their previous lives, so it was cool to provoke him, and he must be responsible for the rest of his life, and be by his side forever for the rest of his life.

"Hmm... Yes...... Love, love you, no, won't... Yes...... I won't leave you behind..."

Shen Liang, who seemed to have been manipulated by pain, miraculously heard his voice, and looked at him firmly with physiological tears under his eyes, no, he has too many things in his previous life that he could not hope for, how could he be willing to leave early? Son and man, he wants!

"Well, I love you too, beloved!"

The promise and love he forcibly gave by enduring the pain soothed Pei Yuanxi's fear, leaned up and gave him a light peck on the lips, Pei Yuanxian withdrew and squeezed his hand, wordlessly giving him strength.

"Here comes the noodles."

After a shock, Wei Yue came in with noodles, Pei Yuanxian personally fed him, and then it was a real tough battle, and Shen Liang endured the noodles in one bite no matter how painful it was.

"Xiao Yue, the ginseng slice let the Lord Monarch hold it, Wang Ye, carry the Lord Monarch to the big wooden basin."

When he finished the last bite of noodles, Elder Lei immediately ordered, during which the two Shuang'er doctors kept paying attention to Shen Liang's stomach and lower body.