Chapter 301: Qi Xuan's Decision

"But how could I not know? Besides, he was so crazy about Shen Jing before, in case he also... What about Xiao Xuan? He could understand what Liang Liang said, but the problem was that he already knew, it was impossible to pretend to be ignorant, moreover, it was an indisputable fact that Ling Yucheng had been crazy for Shen Jing, he was really worried that Xiao Xuan would be injured in the future, in addition, the identity gap between them was too big.

"This matter can't be ignored, cool, Xiao Xuan is an irreplaceable relative in our minds, but in the eyes of others, he is not worthy of Yucheng's child at all, even if Yucheng really marries him, he will not necessarily be happy in the future, each other's hearts are different from becoming parents, the huge gap in life can easily make them conflict, and the people of the Ling family, can they all agree with Xiao Xuan?" Behind the back, I don't know how much anger I have to give him, and finally I am in charge of the family, Xiao Xuan is lively, simple and naughty, and it is easy to get along with people, but if he wants to intrigue with people, it is a little difficult for him, not to mention that after Yucheng becomes the head of the family in the future, he will also represent the entire Ling family. 

The more Wei Zeqian spoke, the more worried he became, his brows were almost knotted, and Qi Yue was no better than him.

Shen Liang and Huo Yelin looked at each other, the latter shrugged, a look of handed over to him, Shen Liang sighed softly in his heart: "Dad, you think too much, I don't deny that what you say is right, but there are always exceptions to everything, don't there are us, what are you afraid of?" Now what we should worry about is not what will happen to them in the future, but the attitude of Brother Xuan and Yucheng, as well as the attitude of the Ling family, as for the mismatch of their identities, it is not simple, as long as the attitude of the Ling family is correct, we will announce to the outside world, you have accepted Brother Yue and Brother Xuan as godsons, Wei Zeqian's son, the grandson of the Wei family, who dares to say that he is not worthy of Ling Yucheng?

As early as when he sensed the relationship between the two, Shen Liang had already discussed it with Wang Ye, and he believed that his father should also be happy to have two more sons.

"Yes, why didn't I expect that I could accept Xiao Xuan and Xiao Yue as righteous sons."

Hearing this, Wei Zeqian decisively showed a smile, but quickly said deflated: "But they are the real problem after marriage, and we can't help with this."

"So didn't I say that? You have to be sure of their attitude, you can learn what you can't do, as long as the attitude of Xuan Ge Yucheng and the Ling family is correct, nothing can't be solved. They

are still young, they can learn anything, it depends on whether Qi Xuan has that patience, whether Yucheng can be considerate, whether the Ling family will cooperate, as for the entertainment outside, the Ling family is qualified to participate, Qingping Royal Mansion and Tanglin Houfu are also qualified, with him and Brother Lin, who can bully him?

"Well, then we can count it as support?"

Wei Zeqian looked at them separately, and Qi Yue was still uneasy: "However, can the emperor agree to their marriage?"

Regarding the contradictions between them and the emperor, he was more or less clear, and when Uncle Wei announced that he had accepted them as righteous sons, how could the emperor watch the Ling family, who also held military power, move closer to them?

"This requires Daddy's help."

"Me?"

Shen Liang said meaningfully, Wei Zeqian pointed back at himself with some puzzlement, meeting their puzzled eyes, Shen Liang smiled: "Of course, it's daddy you, you and the Wei family return after leaving, or the Wei family's concubine, your son is naturally also the Wei family, I heard that the descendants of the Wei family are never bound by imperial power in marriage, as long as the Wei family is responsible for their marriage, the emperor is unwilling and can only watch, If Brother Yue and Brother Xuan could change their surnames to Wei, it would be even better.