Chapter 281: Martial Fighting Competition (Part I)

After a song and dance, Daqin and the embassy group were almost discussed, the embassy sent ten people, all tall, extremely stable, Daqin also sent ten people, including Wei Xuan Weiqin representing the Wei Family Army, Ling Yucheng of the Ling Family Army, Tianshu of the Iron Armored Wei, Shen Da of the Northwest Huo Family Army, Yang Tian of the Southeast Yang Family Army, Zeng Guixin of the Yulin Army, Liao Kai of the Northeast Liao Family Army, Deputy General Wu of the Dragon and Tiger Battalion, and Liu Tong, a military captain of the Imperial City.

Pei Yuanxian Huo Yelin did not personally go out, in this regard, the emperor has quite an objection, Pei Yuanxian just forget it, Huo Yelin is obviously famous in martial arts, why did he still fight?

But most of the three pavilion elders and martial generals did not agree with him, it was just a competition, if Daqin even sent the commanders of the various armies to the long field, what would others think of them? The emperor didn't care that they didn't know, but as a heavy minister of Daqin, they couldn't afford to lose this person.

"Then first of all, please invite the Northern General."

The eldest prince Qin Yunmang, who was ordered to preside over this battle on his behalf, stood in the middle facing the embassy group, and in the camp of the Northern Kingdom, a man with a tall body and a strong physique walked out, and Beichen glanced at Pei Yuanxian proudly: "This is my Northern Riding General Zhu Yanrui, I don't know who the Qin Kingdom wants to send to fight?"

"Tianshu, you go."

Receiving the other party's provocation, Pei Yuanxian hooked his finger, and Tianshu, who was standing behind him, flew out and landed steadily in front of Zhu Yanrui.

"Are the generals of the Qin Kingdom as thin as Shuang'er?"

Tianshu is not short, his figure is basically similar to Pei Yuanxian, but standing in front of this Northern Riding General, whether it is height and size, he is two numbers smaller, and the other party is not polite, and his mouth is full of mockery.

"Ben General belongs to the tiger, naturally it cannot be compared with the pig general."

Tianshu carried it behind him with one hand, how to listen to the heavy pig character and how to mock, the Daqin officials faintly laughed here, and the Northern Legation Group all looked ugly.

"You... Find death! Zhu Yanrui suddenly reached out, straight to his clothes, Tianshu's eyes condensed, the body leaned back, the other party was not only tall, in the blink of an eye he changed his figure, raised his legs and hit his chest directly, it seemed to want to knock him to the ground in one fell swoop, many people couldn't help but pinch a cold sweat for Tianshu, but Pei Yuanxian as the master was still sipping wine gracefully, without worrying at all.

"Good!"

In the next second, the cheers rose one after another, as the head of the seven leaders of the iron-armored guard, how could Tianshu be a person who could be slaughtered by others? The figure that fell backwards did not affect his movements, and when Zhu Yanrui's legs pressed down, his slender and tall figure rotated rapidly like a tornado, which not only resolved the crisis, but also took advantage of the situation to kick him in the chest, forcing him to take several steps back.

"Come again!"

Rubbing his faintly painful chest, Zhu Yanrui roared fiercely, and struck out with a fist the size of a casserole, this time Tianshu did not dodge again, his right hand condensed internal force, and he grabbed his fist with his raised hand.

"Huh?"

Obviously, he didn't expect that he could block his fist, Zhu Yanrui was stunned, and the corners of Tianshu's lips were slightly hooked: "Fighting does not necessarily have to rely on brute force, General Pig, accept!"