Chapter 379: Husband, Come Back!

The main hall of the front yard of the Qingping Royal Mansion, Pei Yuanxian and others also came, the iron-armored guards who were hidden in the shadows on weekdays were equipped with unified equipment, and the mighty columns stood on both sides of the main hall, the large round table that used to be placed in the center was withdrawn, Pei Yuanxian and Fufu sat on the left and right of the main seat, Wei Zeqian took Wei Yue Fan Zhongyun to sit on their lower left, Shen Dafufu was opposite them, the children were taken back to the room by Yuan Ling early, the entire main hall swept away the usual relaxed and happy, faintly filled with a terrifying atmosphere of wind and rain.

"Get in!"

Not long after, Zheng Wei personally brought Fan Li over, saw the battle in the main hall from a distance, thought that Fan Li who brought him to prick the needle chuckled in his heart, his footsteps stopped, his eyes were colored with panic and fear, Zheng Han on the side pushed him unceremoniously, Fan Li stumbled and almost fell to the ground, but also because of this, his fear was deeper, living in the palace for several months, except for that time when Jing Xiran came back, he ran here to inquire about the news and was caught, On weekdays, although the whole palace is not enthusiastic about him, he is also polite, but now Zheng Han is... He knew that he was the deputy leader of the Nether Dark Guard, Shen Liang's right hand, and his attitude represented Shen Liang's attitude, why was this so? Did they know he was the Prince's man? It's impossible, yesterday was fine, how can I do it today...

"It seems that you want to go sideways."

"No, no, no... I'll go in, I'll go in..."

Returning to his senses, he didn't dare to think so much about it, Fan Li walked in with a somewhat pale face, and saw Qingping Wang Fufu sitting calmly in the main seat, his expression was no different from before, but it gave people a sense of majesty, Fan Li's heart was even more chaotic, and the corner of his eye swept to Fan Zhongyun who was sitting next to Wei Yue, and Fan Li turned his heels and immediately wanted to go over.

"Zhong Yun..."

"Presumptuous! Dare to be so rude in front of Wang Ye and Princess Wang, come people, hit! Tianshu

drank sharply, and when Fan Li was frightened, two iron-armored guards had already stepped forward to suppress him to the ground, followed closely by hitting him on the butt.

"Ahhh... Wang Ye, the princess spared her life... Zhong Yun save me... Save me...... Ahh..."

The severe pain prompted him to not think much, desperately shouting for help, tears and snot flowed his face, watching her husband's body being tortured, Fan Zhongyun was uncomfortable and distressed, forced to endure tears and desperately told himself that he could not be soft-hearted, he was not his real husband, only by frightening him that his soul could not be possessed, the real husband could possibly regain control of his body.

"Ahh... Help, Zhong Yun... Zhong Yun..."

The battle stick fell mercilessly on the body, Fan Li's screams for help filled the entire main hall, Pei Yuanxian held his head on the small table between him and Liang Liang with one hand, his expression was lazy, his eyes were indifferent, and he seemed to enjoy his screams like music, and Shen Liang next to him reacted similar to him, indifferently holding a teacup and siping, completely not taking his screams for help seriously.

"Ahhh... Spare your life... Wang Ye spared his life... I did something wrong... Wang Ye..."

Seeing that it was useless to shout Fan Zhongyun, Fan Li begged for mercy and asked for mercy at the lord, Pei Yuanxian's gaze swept over, Shen Liang slowly put down the teacup, raised his hand to stop the iron-armored guard who was executed: "Fan Li, you really don't know what you did wrong?"