Chapter 233: The Last Thing (Part II)

"Touch..."

"Hmm... Want...... Give it to me..."

Without the support of the Netherworld Dark Guard, Shen Xiao, who was weak and weak, fell to the ground softly, his uncovered body squirmed against the ground, revealing key parts from time to time, Shen Xiao completely lost his mind, not knowing that he was in front of his mother, lying on the ground while whispering his needs like silk, while touching his round chest with his own hands, and his mouth constantly let out hooking moans.

"Whew... Whew..." Xiao'er, Xiao'er... It's Niang, you look at Niang... Xiao'er...

Liu Shuhan, who was loaded in the altar, whimpered excitedly at his son, a mouth kept opening and closing, but he couldn't say a word, distressed, anxious and angry tears stained his entire face, what did the little beasts do to his Xiao'er? Why did his Xiao'er become such an unbearable look? Why didn't he recognize her as a mother anymore?

"Whew... Whining......

After shouting at his son for a long time and getting no response, Liu Shuhan turned to the Shen Liang brothers and whined excitedly, and his tearful eyes burst out of monstrous hatred and anger, how dare they treat Xiao'er like this? His Xiao'er... Beasts, they are simply beasts!

"Hate?"

Squatting down, Shen Liang whispered like a whisper: "Can't stand this?" Do you know that when we found out in the secret room that you tortured people and ghosts and fathers, we hated ten times more than you now, don't worry, don't worry, don't you think your son's current appearance is very attractive? And you're the best at using those inferior medicines, you should be able to see it, right? He is now very eager for men, even if it is to give him a group of people called Hanako, he can use his body to serve them comfortably, but don't worry, I won't let Hanako go to him, there is a kiln called Caijulou in the eastern outer city I don't know if you have heard of it, compared to the ordinary green building, all gathered there are some extremely lowly people in your eyes, whether men and women or twins, entering there can only be an object of venting, for the sake of the former brothers, I also specially asked people to prepare a bidding banquet for him tonight, and from now on, that is his destination, and believe me, it won't be long before he will become the signature of the Juju Building, with endless guests every day.

He will not let Shen Xiao die, on the contrary, he will also make him famous, famous and famous, becoming the reddest prostitute in the kiln in the outer city, so that Liu Wenjin, Zhang Taishi and Shen Qiang can all see how their relatives are debauched, how they are pressed by thousands of people riding thousands of people, and psychologically defeat them little by little.

"Whew... Whew..."

Liu Shuhan kept whimpering at him, his angry eyes almost spewed out substantial sparks, little beast, why didn't she kill him directly in the first place, why?

"Liu Shuhan, don't rush to collapse, there are more wonderful ones later, I will let you see them one by one, Shen Xiao, Shen Qiang, Liu Wenjin's family, the fate of all those related to you."

Standing up, Shen Liang looked down at her condescendingly, declaring his revenge as if sentencing.

"Whew..."

Don't, don't move my child, don't ...

Liu Shuhan was afraid, his angry eyes turned into ** naked pleading, she was already like this, and the debt to them was also paid off, why did he still target her brothers and children? Isn't she alone enough?

"Let's go."

Too lazy to see her carrying an accusatory pleading, Huo Yelin stretched out his hand to hold Shen Liang's shoulder, and the group quickly set up Shen Xiao, who was in heat, and left as quickly as when he came.