Chapter 247: Jing Xiran's Attitude

"Just you? Why didn't you see Xiao Zhuozi? We had such a fuss just now, and I thought he was going to go to your room to twitter and discuss. "

Qingping Wang Mansion East across the courtyard room, the washed Wei Tan draped and waist-length hair touched Yang Tianyu's room next door, tonight they are indeed a little too out of line, but how to say, maybe they have been too restrained since childhood, this experience seems to be quite novel to them, so that he still doesn't want to sleep.

"Xie Yan is also not there, it seems that he really went to the moon with Yunxi to chant, Wei Tan, do you say that Xiao Zhuozi should also be with Jing Shizi?"

Yang Tianyu, who also wore long hair, sat on the chair with his legs spread out, his face flashing with a strong interest, obviously he had not yet withdrawn from the outrageous behavior in the corner of the wall just now.

Wei Tan walked over and sat next to him, automatically and spontaneously lifted the teapot and poured a cup of tea for the two: "It's possible, they didn't leave together before?" I think Jing Shizi should also be happy with Xiao Zhuozi, otherwise why didn't he pull us away, but pulled Xiao Zhuozi? Peopleborn like them often have two faces, and people are different before and after, although they can't fully understand Jing Xiran, but at least they all know that he is definitely not only as elegant and gentle as he sees on the outside, and his thoughts cannot be easily seen through by them.

"Well, I don't know if Xiao Zhuozi can seize the opportunity to show his intentions, we are not small, the more it drags on, the worse it is, what if the emperor really twitches his brain and points us to marriage?" Decide it early, or make arrangements early, as long as they both identify each other, it is not impossible to unite, you see Wang Ye and Liang Liang, aren't they also married?

Yang Tianyu nodded in agreement, it was difficult to hide his worry between words, after all, they were best friends, and privately speaking, they both hoped that each other could be happy.

"Whisper you, you dare to say bad things about the emperor, don't die?"

Nervously turning his head to make sure that he had closed the door, Wei Tan glared at him fiercely with a sigh of relief, no matter what they thought in their hearts, the emperor was always the emperor, and some words could not be said casually.

"What are you afraid of, this is the Qingping Royal Mansion, the emperor's people can't enter, if he doesn't like to mess with the Mandarin Duck Tree, will my big man worry about marrying all day long?" It made me feel like I hated marrying. 

Pouting, Yang Tianyu's usually well-hidden dissatisfaction was unreservedly exposed in front of Wei Tan, they have not met someone they like, they are always afraid that the emperor will suddenly point out marriage, marry a small family is okay, the big deal is that life is not as satisfactory as it is now, if it is pointed out to which prince or their mother family, involved in the imperial power struggle, then it will be troublesome, Zhao Hong is the best example!

"Yes, the emperor is becoming more and more unreliable, my father and father are more worried than me, I am afraid that the emperor will mess around, but they are not willing to wronged me to marry a small family, afraid that I will suffer hardships, I personally feel that it doesn't matter, the important thing is that the other party loves me, maybe I see more Wang Ye's cherishing of coolness, I also want to find a person who is dedicated to me, he doesn't need a good family, he doesn't need to look good, as long as he loves me, Just be happy with me.

Wei Tan followed with a light sigh, every time this kind of topic is not happy, sometimes he even thinks that it would be good if he was not born in a high family, but that kind of thought is often only a moment will be despised by himself, if he is not born in a high family, how can he meet them? It is precisely because of them that he will give birth to so many ideas and desire to be a couple for the rest of his life!