Chapter 225: Still Angry? Emperor of the Xia Kingdom!

"Uncle, do you really have the Holy Ancestor Emperor's edict?"

Out of the palace, Shen Dafufu gave up his horse and accompanied Wei Zehang in the carriage together, and it was also at this time that the two asked the doubts in their hearts, if the Wei family really had the Holy Ancestor Emperor's edict, how could they watch the Daqin royal family become like this? Why didn't he stop the emperor from mutilating the prince back then? If Prince Xian hadn't died, how could Daqin have fallen here? Rao is that they have also heard how benevolent the prince was back then, how much he loved the people like a son, and under his rule, Daqin will definitely be a different scene.

"You think the edict can be spoken?"

Seeing their true doubts at a glance, Wei Zehang sighed deeply: "Back then, the Holy Ancestor Emperor trusted the Wei family, entrusted the Wei family with a heavy responsibility, and gave an edict before he died, all the descendants of the Qin royal family, if they are greedy for pleasure, harm Zhongliang, and care about the life and death of the people, the descendants of the Wei family can ask for a testament and depose the emperor and replace him, before the death of my ancestor of the Wei family, I was afraid that the descendants of the Wei family would not fight, and they would disturb the rivers and mountains with the edict, and also set family rules, Unless the Qin royal family or the Wei family is facing the disaster of destruction, it is not possible to ask for a testament, for more than three hundred years, the descendants of the Wei family have been influenced by their ancestors, they have all acted properly, and they have never given birth to the idea of seizing the Qin royal family, as long as the emperor in power does not joke about the life and death of the people, we have not thought of using the edict, today His Majesty seems to be blinded by fear and jealousy, ignoring the people of Jiangshan, I will sacrifice the edict, I hope that from now on he can converge a little, the descendants of the Wei family, have never been rare for the throne. 

Wei Zehang closed his eyes tiredly, raised his hand and rubbed the sides of his nose back and forth, the ancestors of the Wei family and the Holy Ancestor Emperor fought these thousands of miles of rivers and mountains, as future generations, they have the responsibility and obligation to protect the results of the ancestors, but many of their ideas are better than ordinary people, and they really have no idea about the imperial throne, which is one of the reasons why they never participate in the battle for imperial power, the princes of the successive generations, no matter how fierce the fight, as long as it does not endanger the Great Qin Rivers and Mountains, They will turn a blind eye, the last time the Wei family thought of using the edict was more than ten years ago, that is, when the first prince was slandered and killed by the first emperor, but unfortunately, they were still one step late after all, when everything was a foregone conclusion, there was no point in asking for the edict again, and then it was gone.

"Uncle, you guys have really worked hard."

Shen Da couldn't help but admire, for more than three hundred years, the Wei family has been consistent, and this firmness is enough to make people respect.

"Two-thirds of the rivers and mountains of Daqin were laid down by my Wei family ancestors, and we dare not work hard."

Wei Zehang raised a wry smile, the Holy Ancestor Emperor's edict was imprisoned for the descendants of the Qin royal family, but why not for the descendants of the Wei family?

"Uncle, I want to ask a personal question."

Huo Yelin, who was sitting next to Shen Da, was rarely serious, and Wei Zehang opened his eyes to look at him: "You want to ask the Wei family what attitude they have about what Yuan Yan will do in the future?"

"Hmm."

Huo Yelin nodded: "The third old man has a deep blood and sea feud, this revenge must be repaid, the Great Qin Wanli River Mountain belongs to him, he must also take it back, uncle, if it really comes that day, will the Wei family be the first to stand up and stop him?" They had always been afraid of the Wei family before, and now he is also half of the Wei family, he wants to know the attitude of the Wei family in advance, so as to adjust his mentality and prepare for possible hostility in the future, the first emperor deceived people too much, and their brothers and brothers have been preparing for so many years, it is impossible to give up easily.