Chapter 356: Implicating Qin Yiteng

Not surprisingly, Pei Yuanxian was unexpected, the morning of the vertical day, and there was a royal history to stand up and impeach Qin Yunmang, with him taking the lead, many officials have echoed, completely unaware of the eldest prince and his people strongly refuted, both sides of each other blushed, at this time, the emperor's people suddenly reported, the big prince secretly amassed wealth gambling brothel one after another, the emperor was furious, the eldest prince finally failed to escape the fate of being investigated by the criminal department, after the dispersal of the dynasty, Yang Wanli personally took two criminal department attendants to handle the case together, The eldest prince and his wife, the concubine steward and others in the middle of the mansion were successively invited to the Yamen of the Criminal Department, and the eldest prince's mansion was also sealed by the Yulin Army in the shortest possible time.

"Elder Zeng Ge bit very tightly, and the emperor's people also verified clearly, the casinos and brothels secretly operated by the eldest prince have long had lives in hand, and last night there were human lives one after another, and the emperor was furious, and ordered the criminal department to detain the eldest prince."

In the main hall of the Qingping Royal Mansion, Zheng Wei reported the latest progress to Shen Liang in detail, looking at Qin Yiteng who was sent to the palace early in the morning, and was chasing Xiao Shen You Dabao in the courtyard, Shen Liang's eyes were rendered with a faint helplessness, no one had noticed him at this time, he himself did not know that the Great Prince's Mansion had an accident, and when others remembered his existence, the little face that had seen handsomeness for the first time was afraid that it would lose its innocent smile at this time, right?

"Liang Liang, if the Great Prince's crime is confirmed, how will the emperor sentence?"

Wei Yue, who was kind by nature, withdrew his gaze and asked worriedly, he was not worried about the eldest prince, but about Xiao Yiten, afraid that he would be sat together.

"The heavy ones will destroy the Great Prince's Mansion, all the men will be beheaded for public display, and the women will be exiled or used as military prostitutes, but the Grand Prince Concubine and the two side concubines will definitely be beheaded, and if it is light, the women will still be exiled, and the Grand Prince couple and Yito, as well as the side concubines and their heirs, should be confined and not free for life."

For Shen Liang, who was once an empress, he was still very clear about the laws of Daqin, and because of this, he would worry about Xiao Yiteng, whether it was beheading or confinement, it was quite cruel for him.

"But Yito is still a child, he doesn't know anything, and he is the emperor's own grandson, the eldest grandson, can't he spare his life?"

Hearing this, Wei Yue was anxious, why should a child bear the mistakes made by adults?

"Brother Yue, it's not whether the emperor will spare him, but whether his imperial uncles will allow him to stay who is likely to become a scourge, at this time, anyone will choose to cut the grass and remove the roots, leaving no consequences, including the emperor, talking to them about family affection, it's too luxurious."

Turning his head to look at him, Shen Liang said in a deep voice, the royal family has no affection, this is not a joke, the clearest example is Yuanxi, whether he is Qin Yunxian or Pei Yuanxi, he is the grandson of the emperor, has he ever read the slightest bit of affection? Although he did not directly take Yuan's life, the blood remnant yang in his body could kill him at any time, and at that time, wasn't he a little doll?

"But..."

Wei Yue still wanted to say something, but after opening his mouth, he found that he couldn't say anything, and Shen Liang sighed helplessly: "Brother Yue, I know that you feel sorry for Yito, and I am also distressed, but at least for now, we have no way."