Chapter 324: Unorthodox Domineering!

"Liang Liang, what are you looking for me for?"

Wei Qin, who was sitting opposite them, asked while picking up a small hammer and smashing walnuts, and the walnuts smashed out did not eat, all of them were put in a small dish, and then pushed to Huo Yelin and Shen Liang respectively, even if they were not married, Wei Qin was still very experienced in taking care of her pregnant husband, the Wei family loved their daughters-in-law, they saw the big ones since they were young, they were all like learning.

Shen Liang didn't be polite to him, picked up a piece of walnut kernel and threw it into his mouth, and asked rhetorically: "Why did you two come together?"

As far as he knew, after Wei Tan became pregnant, there were only two people in the shop, Tianyu and Xiao Zhuozi, although they had also cultivated a lot of henchmen this year, the two were still busy with their feet, they should not have made an appointment.

"I happen to be in your shop, Xiao Tianyu doesn't leave me for a moment, if he has to follow, we will be together."

Shrugging, Wei Qin still didn't have the slightest bit of shape, definitely not soft when it was time to provoke, Yang Tianyu rolled his eyes angrily: "Who can't do without you?" I haven't seen Liang Liang and my godson for a long time, just stop by and take a look, don't put gold on your face. 

"Oh? Then the third master will not go to the shop in the future. Throwing away the little hammer and leaning back, Wei Qin squinted his eyes slightly, Shen Liang and the others didn't understand what he meant, Yang Tianyu immediately leaned over with a shy face, and diligently beat his back and rubbed his shoulders: "Don't be Third Master, you are not idle and panicked, Xiao Zhuozi and I are looking forward to you coming every day." 

None of them thought that Wei Qin was not only good at martial arts, but also a good hand at fooling the people into fiddling with the abacus or something, and with his help today, he and Xiao Zhuozi felt that the burden on their bodies was lightened at once, such an all-round free labor, how could he easily let it go?

"Didn't the third master put gold on his face?"

Knowing what he meant, Wei Qin deliberately spoke in an ambiguous tone.

"How can it, the third master is already covered in gold, why do you need to put gold?"

"Admit that you can't do without the third master?"

"Yes!"

Wei Qin was faceless and skinless, the smile on Yang Tianyu's face was stiff, and the last word was almost squeezed out abruptly in the grinding teeth Huo Huo, Pei Yuanxian Fufu and Huo Yelin looked at each other a little blindfolded, is this a dog food in disguise? They were also worried about whether the two of them had intentions for each other, what a waste of expression!

"Tianyu, I just got the news that the emperor has decreed that he will marry you and the fifth prince, and in one hour at most, the holy decree will reach Shangshu Mansion."

Shen Liang's voice suddenly inserted into their conversation, Yang Tianyu's smile instantly froze on his face, and Wei Qin frowned reflexively: "The old emperor has sprouted solidly again?" It's

only been a few months? The Fifth Prince? At present, the son of Sun Guifei, the highest ranking in the harem, the strongest of all the princes, he wants to support him to balance the crown prince Qin Yunshen, right?

Shen Liang and the three did not answer him, they all looked at Yang Tianyu who did not respond worriedly, only to see him for a while before sitting down with his head lowered, still not saying a word, Shen Liang was worried, afraid that he would be uncomfortable in his heart, just about to open his mouth Wang Ye quietly stopped him, turned his head to look at Wang Ye, the latter shook his head wordlessly, his gaze also glanced at Wei Qin meaningfully, what they could think of, Wei Qin could also think of it, they should not interrupt at this time.