Chapter 208: Alarm Bell, General Ling Xiao

"Not long after you left, Zhao Hong suddenly sent us a post, inviting us to the banquet in Zhao's mansion, we thought it was just a private party, thinking that we hadn't gathered with him for a long time, and after he became a relative, I'm afraid there would be no chance, so we all left the work at hand and went together.

Who would have thought that all the people who went that day were people from Jinyang Hou's side, even the seventh prince came, and the seventh prince also said that Concubine Shu was very optimistic about what we did, and asked Zhao Hong in public in a joking tone why he didn't join, saying that as friends who grew up together, we should do everything together, and several concubines of Jinyang Hou have been revolving around us.

The next day Zhao Hong brought another 200,000 taels of silver, saying that he wanted to join us, even if we are idiots, we know that it is not him who joins, but the seventh prince, once the seventh prince joins, how will the rest of the princes stop? Where is there room for us to decide? They were clearly robbing, and we refused without hesitation on the spot, but he suddenly changed his face and moved out the Seventh Prince to threaten us, and in the end, it was my father who asked the eldest princess to come forward to calm the matter.

Yang Tianyu's expression couldn't see where to go, the reason why he mentioned this was not to make everyone unhappy, but just to remind Liang Liang, hoping that he wouldn't be deceived by Zhao Hong when they didn't know.

"Normal, I have long said that there are many people with red eyes, since the seventh prince has the conditions, he will naturally want to get a piece of the pie, and if any of you are pointed out to which prince in the future, they will also ask you to do so."

Shuang'er's fate has always been linked to the future husband, and after knowing that Zhao Hong had promised to be given to the marquis of Jinyang, he guessed that there would also be this day, and he didn't feel any surprise, but Zhao Hong ignored their years of affection and moved out of the Seventh Prince to threaten them, which is indeed a little unspeakable, no wonder they are all sad.

"No, I think well, if I really can't avoid it one day, or I am pointed out to which prince, or the mother family of the princes, I will withdraw unconditionally, anyway, with you here, I believe that our affairs will be better and better."

Yang Tianyu suddenly raised his head and said very seriously, it was not easy for them to do this business, and he would not let it be ruined in the ambitions of those people.

"Yes, we can't forget the original intention in any way, if our husband's family has a conflict with it in the future, we will not hesitate to withdraw, Liangliang, you are the freest, it seems that King Qingping also supports you at present, if we are forced to quit because of the problems of the husband's family in the future, you must continue to make our cause bigger and better, and help more poor people."

Speaking of this topic, Xie Yan also became serious and serious, their future has not yet been decided, the only one who can be entrusted is Shen Liang, they also believe that even if they all withdraw one day in the future, Shen Liang can do well alone.

"Cool..."

"Don't say it."

Seeing that Xiao Zhuozi was also going to follow suit, Shen Liang raised his hand to stop him, and after looking at them one by one, he said: "You don't have to be so pessimistic, for now, the emperor can't let you marry those princes or their mother's people, let them take the people's hearts in their hands, take this opportunity, you can also take a look more, if you have someone you like, discuss with the family, find a way to settle down, the status is not important, The important thing is whether the other party is sincere, we are all concubines of the powerful family, some words do not need me to say, you yourself should also know that sometimes the high gate is not a good destination, my father is the best example, and I, if it is not for the Yuan Xian to treat me sincerely, I will not choose him, the prince will be the minister, who is not three wives and four concubines? What good is it to marry them in addition to their noble status? A lifetime of competing with people for the husband's little bit of tenderness, it is better to marry into the cold, how about suffering and tiredness, at least you are the only husband, do not have to intrigue with people, plain may not be happiness.