Chapter 271: Three Baptisms, Ling Yulin

The baptism of the two sons of Wei Xu happened to be the day before the talks between countries, the Wei family acted low-key, and there was no intention to be public, on the day of the third baptism of the child, in addition to the Wei family, Pei Yuanxian Fufu, Qingping royal mansion, the Wei family members also came, and there was an uninvited third prince husband, the third prince only loves to eat, who does not know about the arrival of the throne, the Wei family did not say anything.

The so-called washing three, is the third day of the child's birth held bathing ceremony, meaning washing filth, eliminating disasters and avoiding disasters, praying for blessings, drawing an auspicious, is an extremely important ceremony for newborns, when baptizing the three ceremonies, relatives and friends who watch the ceremony must add a basin, first add a spoonful of water to it, and then put some copper plates, red dates, osmanthus laurel balls and other things, and some people put silver ingots and gold bills or something, but finally the contents of the bath generally do not belong to the Lord's family, will let the stable woman bring it back, and few people will put anything valuable.

"Gui Yuan Gui Yuan, Lian Zhong Sanyuan" "Jujube chestnut, Lian Sheng Guizi" "Clear water long stream, smart and clever" "Gold and silver ring, rich life"

When the baptism was going on, the whole family gathered around the main hall, and in the middle of the place, a bathtub was placed on the two high tables, and the stable woman was holding the two children in their cleaning, no matter what everyone put into the bath, they could all say a series of auspicious words, and the Wei family was so happy that they couldn't close their mouths.

"Wow" The two children were cold, crying, and the stable mother continued to pour water on them unhurriedly: "Wash your hair, be a prince, wash your waist, one generation is taller than the other, wash eggs"

 "Good"

The Wei family was also not worried, and they all applauded, which was known as a loud basin, symbolizing auspiciousness, meaning that the child was healthy, and Shen Liang, who was standing in the crowd, muttered in a low voice, "Don't give my little nephew a whole illness."

As a doctor, he is more concerned about the child's body, but now it is a cold winter moon.

"In the future, our children will not wash three."

Hearing his voice, Pei Yuanxian bowed and whispered in his ear.

"Hmm."

It must not be, I feel that the child is too guilty.

"Wei Xu's two children are really good-looking."

Uninvited Ling Yulin looked at the two children enviously, one hand unconsciously stroked his lower abdomen, in this life he is afraid that he has no chance with the child, the third prince's mother and concubine died early, but no one urged him to continue the incense for the third prince Na Fangfei, but the grand prince, how can there be no descendants, his father wants to talk and stop every time he sees him, he knows what he wants to say, as long as he thinks that he must personally help Yunyi Zhang Luona concubine, his heart hurts like a knife, Death is not willing to share his husband with others.

"Where is it good-looking, the wrinkled ugliness is dead."

Turning his head to look at him, the third prince muttered softly, and Ling Yulin returned to his senses and said angrily, "Newborn children are like this, and they will look good when they open up later."

"Every time you say this, the main temple feels that Yu Lin you are much better looking than them."

Qin Yunyi only has two loves in his life, one is food, and then Ling Yulin, he doesn't care if there are children at all, but he is not stupid, knowing that Ling Yulin wants children very much, every time he goes with him to see other people's children, he will praise Ling Yulin, praise him to the point that there is nothing in the sky and on earth, and make him happy.