Chapter 348: Two Children's Grievances

"Look at the good son you raised, the face of the main hall has made him lose it!"

As Shen Liang expected, the Great Prince's Mansion, Qin Yunmang's gloomy face scolded angrily, the prince concubine shrunk and lowered her head, not daring to say a word, Qin Yiteng, who had changed his pants, knelt on the ground with red eyes, his small body couldn't help trembling, he wanted to cry but didn't dare to cry, anyone would be distressed when he saw it, but his parents didn't seem to see it.

"You will stay in the palace and think about it in the future, don't go out and embarrass the main hall."

The more the two of them were silent, the more vigorous Qin Yunmangang became, and the milkmaids and servants waiting on the side looked at their noses and noses and their hearts, and they were all silent.

"Yo, sister made His Highness angry again? Look at His Highness is furious. The two women with good looks and good figures, dressed up in fancy manners, twisted their waists and walked in, sitting on both sides of Qin Yunmangan, they are the eldest prince's favorite concubines at present, full of dust, completely incomparable to the big prince and concubine, but they can't stand the men just like their coquettishness, the eldest prince concubine and the two side concubines are usually not less angry with them.

At this time, it was the same, seeing them appear, the eldest prince and concubine tightened the veil tightly held in her hand, but did not dare to say a word, because Qin Yunmangang was present, and he did not reprimand them.

"Mother concubine!"

"You shut up!"

Qin Yiteng looked at the mother concubine with red eyes and worry, but the eldest prince concubine glared at him viciously, if it weren't for him, how could she be punished by His Highness? He can't please a little doll less than two years old, what is the use of her giving birth to him?

"Hmm..."

The tears under his eyes fell cracklingly, and Qin Yiteng lowered his head and did not dare to let them see that at a young age, he already knew that tears and grievances would only bring him more scolding.

"Your Highness, my sister is so fierce, and the concubine is afraid."

Qin Yunmang may not have seen the fierce eyes of the imperial concubine, but the concubine next to him did not hesitate to relay, the plump body was soft and boneless nestled into his arms, Qin Yunmang saw this and hugged her waist distressedly: "Be careful with the liver don't be afraid, this hall will let her roll."

"Your Highness?!"

The eldest prince's concubine stared in disbelief, how could he not give him face in front of his concubine? How she managed the backyard later.

"What are you staring at? Don't roll yet! Qin Yunmang was annoyed, where could he take care of so much? On weekdays, he would not be so disrespectful to his concubine.

"Your Highness..."

The eldest prince's red eyes were aggrieved, tears fell one by one, Qin Yunmang was annoyed when he looked at it, and stood up with a concubine in one hand: "Crying and crying knows crying, do you have any other skills besides crying?" Look at someone else's princess and look at you, the main hall married such a useless thing as you in the first place? Take your son back to the backyard, and from today onwards, you will not be allowed to take half a step out of the main courtyard without the permission of the main temple.

"Your Highness..."

Hearing this, the standing figure of the eldest prince and concubine couldn't help but shake, and Qin Yiteng, who lowered his head and wept, knelt over and hugged Qin Yunmang's leg: "Father, it's Yiten's fault, don't, blame the mother concubine!"