Chapter 288: The Princess Has It?!

"What?! The princess has it? 

Back in the palace, knowing that Shen Liang was pregnant, Lao Lin jumped up with joy, and Qi Xuan, who was practicing, rushed to him and said cautiously: "Liang, Liangliang, you really have it?"

"It's not a silly boy, hurry up and prepare food for Liangliang, he's hungry."

Wei Zehang, who came to the palace together, was full of spring breeze, and shouted loudly while walking inside: "Ze Qian, Ze Qian, cool and cool, it's been almost two months, Ze Qian..."

"Uncle, daddy is afraid that he is taking a nap at this time."

Seeing that he was so happy, Shen Da caught up and reminded, his face also crawling with smiles.

"Uncle..."

Along the way, Pei Yuanxian hugged Shen Liang the whole time, and finally returned to the palace, still did not mean to let him down, Xiao Shenyou looked at them with a pout in his father's arms, uncle has not hugged him for a long time.

"You'er behaved, uncle has a little brother in his belly, you can't make trouble uncle in the future, you know?"

Huo Yelin, who was holding him, freed up a hand and took his little hand and said gently.

"Little brother?"

Shen You tilted his head and thought about it, the fat little face was full of confusion, Huo Yelin saw this and pinched his little nose with a smile, and carried him into the main hall, Pei Yuanxian had already put Shen Liang on the chair, and Tianshu and the others had already laid a soft cushion on the chair, making sure to make his princess feel comfortable.

"Uncle, little brother?"

As soon as the little Shen You ran towards him, pounced on his lap and looked up at him curiously, Shen Liang stroked his head: "I don't know if it's a little brother, but You'er is about to become an older brother, promise uncle, be a little brother who loves his younger brothers and sisters in the future, okay?" 

"Good."

Xiao Shenyou nodded quite quickly, and wanted to climb on his legs when he was done, Pei Yuanxian was scared into a cold sweat, immediately picked him up and held him in his arms, and also freed his hand to pat his little butt twice: "Little ancestor, uncle has a younger brother or sister in his stomach, can't you climb on him anymore to know?"

"Three three bad, fart, pain!"

Xiao Shen You looked at Shen Liang with tears in his mouth, it is estimated that the previous pain left him with a psychological shadow, even if Pei Yuanxian did not make a move, he also felt aggrieved, but Pei Yuanxian did not know, only thought that the little drama essence was touching porcelain again, and quickly stuffed him into Huo Yelin's arms, and did not forget to exaggerate the exclamation: "Little ancestor, I am afraid of you, if you want to bother, go and trouble your father." 

Saying that, Pei Yuanxian sat down next to Shen Liang, put his arm around him with one hand, and tentatively touched his stomach with the other, this time finally did not say anything about fetal movement, but the silly smile on his face made people can't help but dislike it from the bottom of their hearts.

"You'er behaved, uncle has already helped you take revenge, and your ass will not hurt in the future."

Looking up at Shen You, Shen Liang was full of pity.

"Oh."

Seeing that his uncle did not mean to stretch out his hand to hug him, Xiao Shenyou's face was full of unhappiness, Huo Yelin shook his head angrily, hugged him and turned around and walked around, calling out the shaking light by the way, asking the details of his son's grievances.