Chapter 320: The Princess Can't Sleep?

"You said they arrested Liu Wenjin's eldest son?"

In the Prince's Mansion, Qin Yunshen, who received the news, frowned slightly: "What about Liu Wenjin and the charter?" 

"Dispatched nearly 10,000 Nether Dark Guards and Iron Armored Guards, just to capture one Liu Quanzhi? Pei Yuanxian shouldn't be such an idle person, unless... Qin Yun's deep eyes suddenly shivered, unless, this time Shen Liang's arrow was related to Liu Quanzhi! Although he didn't want to admit it, he had to admit that only in Shen Liang's affairs, Pei Yuanxi, who had always been lazy, would be particularly serious and more serious!

"It's not clear, our people can't get close."

At that time, the courtyard was surrounded by three layers inside and three layers outside, not only them, but also the spies of various provinces could not get close, they would know that Liu Quanzhi was arrested, or because they left the unconscious Liu Quanzhi on horseback and carried it back like a pack, otherwise they were afraid that they would not even be able to get this little information.

"Keep sending people to watch."

Qin Yunshen waved his hand, did not blame, the iron armored guard is tricky enough, and now with the addition of a Nether Dark Guard, it is not a strange thing that their people are not useful.

"I didn't expect that the Nether Dark Guard was in Shen Liang's hands, and I already knew that we should have fought harder for him in the first place."

After the person who reported left, Ye Tian said with regret, if Shen Liang is the crown prince, the Nether Dark Guard is naturally their possession, with them in hand, are they afraid that the imperial throne cannot be captured?

Why is it just him who thinks so? The princes who had beaten Shen Liang's idea at the beginning now all regretted that their intestines were blue.

Raising his head and glancing at him lightly, Qin Yunshen did not answer, his remorse, only he himself knows, so far he is still unwilling to give up: "There is news from the Qingping Royal Mansion, how is Shen Liang's injury?"

Now he only cares about this, originally he wanted to see it in person, but Pei Yuanxian has long seen his affection for Shen Liang, and he is afraid that he will not let him step into the Qingping Royal Mansion at all, and he can only understand Shen Liang's situation from the side.

"It should be fine, but rumors of his aggravated injuries are circulating in the Imperial City in the morning, and the specific situation is difficult to find."

Since Shen Liang was injured, the iron-armored guards surrounded the entire Qingping Royal Mansion, and not a single fly could fly in, and it was impossible for them to know what Shen Liang's injury was.

"Report, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, the Wei family has left the Qingping Royal Mansion."

As the two were talking, a shadow guard suddenly appeared, the corner of Qin Yunshen's mouth hooked, and a little smile climbed under his eyes, it seemed that Shen Liang was fine.

On the vertical day, the Qingping royal mansion announced in a high profile that Princess Shen Liang was out of danger, and her injuries were gradually recovering, and the people clapped their hands and celebrated when they heard this, and the emperor and major families also quietly breathed a sigh of relief, as long as Shen Liang and the child in his belly were okay, the haze that shrouded the imperial city in the past few days would disappear, just one day, no one cared about the old demon anymore, and the topic of everyone's conversation became Shen Liang, and occasionally even if someone mentioned her, It's also an abusive ending.

"Huh? Lin'an Houfu to raise a relative? A

few days later, Shen Liang's wound was removed, and he was finally able to move on the ground, and Murong Yun, who was worried about him for several days, came to the palace with his three brothers and sisters, and while Murong Yun went to accompany Wei Zeqian, Murong Yu and Wang Ye discussed business, Murong Jiang playfully shared with Shen Liang about the Murong family's marriage in Lin'an Houfu.