Chapter 245: Shameless, Too Shameless!

After the iron-armored guard and the Netherworld Dark Guard finished eating the noodles lively, Lei Zhen also arranged for someone to send all the elders back, the younger generation estimated that they wanted to make a cave room, and Lai who was all dead in the palace was unwilling to go, Pei Yuanxian almost killed the iron-armored guard to blast them out one by one, and under Shen Liang's persuasion, he let Lao Lin arrange them all to the east cross courtyard of the main courtyard.

"Ahhh... I'm exhausted. At night, Shen You was not sticky at all Shen Liang, obediently followed Fu Ying and they left, after returning to the new house, Shen Liang directly fell on the marriage bed, the red dates and peanuts on it made him uncomfortable, his body rolled to the side, his hands disgusted to pull away those things, from time to time he also touched a jujube and threw it into his mouth, eating with relish, Pei Yuanxian helped the two pour a glass of wine respectively, and sat on the head of the bed with them: "Princess, there is still a combination of wine that I haven't drunk."

"..."

Shen Liang turned over with a defeated expression, and had to roll over and sit up.

"Drink and bathe together?"

Handing him one of the glasses of wine, Pei Yuanxian issued an invitation in a low voice, and the ** interrupted in the day gradually rekindled.

"Okay."

Taking the wine glass, Shen Liang's eyes dripped and turned, and he suddenly leaned up and spread his legs and straddled his legs: "It's too uninspiring to hand over a glass of wine, let's change the way we drink?"

"Oh?"

Raised eyebrows, Pei Yuanxian was not in a hurry to drink with him, interested in signaling him to continue, Shen Liang did not explain to him, met his gaze and poured a glass of Chinese wine into his mouth, leaned over it and kissed his lips, in the moment when the tongue actively drilled into his mouth, the fragrant wine also fed into his mouth, after a short stunned, Pei Yuanxian swallowed the wine, and at the same time held the tongue he took the initiative to send, and the fiery lips and tongue rolled it and sucked hard.

"Hmm!"

A moan flowed out, almost instantly, and Pei Yuanxian felt that his whole body was burning, but Shen Liang held his shoulders and pushed him away when they kissed him most intensely.

"Master Wangye, there is still a glass of wine."

Against his forehead, Shen Liang gasped and reminded, and the ** rising under his eyes was also rendered, tonight is their cave candle night, after tonight, they will truly belong to each other.

"...... You just toss the king. Take him without a rut, Pei Yuanxian pouted and pecked lightly on his lips, poured the wine into his mouth and casually threw away the wine glass, held his face and kissed his moist and red lips fiercely, the wide tongue was inserted into the depths of the mouth arrogantly, and a drop of wine was fed into his throat, sliding into the stomach pouch, Shen Liang, who had a bad amount of alcohol, couldn't tell whether he was drunk or was kissed by Pei Yuanxian and was dizzy, and his hands actively hooked his neck, Ride on his legs and swing his waist.

"I'm going to Lao Lin, you're too ruthless!"

"Shh! The battle is fierce, what is the noise?

"I'm dizzy, why are you all here?"

"Oh... Isn't it a cave room? Why did you listen to the corner?

"Little Zhuozi, let's go back."

"Don't... Ah, Jing, Jing Shizi... How can you..."

Outside the house, a group of young people who should have gone to rest mixed with an old and unorthodox old forest, all gathered under the window directly below the new