Chapter 381: A New Day, Wei Xuan in the Moon Child

In order to stimulate Fan Li to eliminate the second personality, Fan Zhongyun stabbed himself, Fan Li was fine, but he fell, Wei Yue wanted to go to the shop to help, but did not expect to be strongly opposed by He Yang, he said that he could deal with it alone, hoping that Wei Yue could take good care of his younger brother, for more than a year, he was crazy like cotton absorbing knowledge, except for a little younger, he fully had the ability to stand alone.

"Since Xiao Yangzi said so, Brother Yue, try to believe him too."

Wei Yue was still a little uneasy, after all, those industries were all Shen Liang's private property, Shen Liang was much calmer than him, He Yang took advantage of the situation and said: "Brother Liang is right, Brother Yue, you believe me, I really can, you just serve Brother Xuan's confinement." Brother Yun dared to stab himself for his husband, he will also work hard for Brother Yue, although he will no longer shout about marrying Brother Yue, but he is serious, he knows that Brother Yue will not care, but his identity is becoming more and more noble is an indisputable fact, in this regard, he can't help, at least in terms of personal ability, he hopes to match him.

"Well, if you can't be busy and don't carry it alone, you must say that you have lost weight in the past two months, and now Xiaoxuan can get out of bed, and there are Yucheng and Liangliang at home, it doesn't matter if I go to the shop."

Seeing this, Wei Yue finally compromised, and He Yang grinned: "Okay, then I'll go out first."

"You slow down, put on your cloak, it's snowing outside."

He Yang said to leave, Wei Yue hurriedly chased up, looking at their backs, Shen Liang couldn't help but smile, and Pei Yuanxi, who was teasing his son, glanced at him obliquely after eating on the side: "Optimistic about Xiao Yangzi?"

"Well, don't you think it's cute that he is desperately trying to get Brother Yue's approval?"

Even though he has been following Wei Yue and Fan Zhongyun to the mall for more than a year, he has long learned to hide his true thoughts, but He Yang's age is not old after all, and Shen Liang can see through the affection that he thinks he hides well at a glance.

"He has grown up very well, and if it has always been like this, Wei Yue will not lose money by marrying him."

There are not many people who can get Pei Yuanxian's praise, since he said so, it shows that Xiao Yangzi has really done a good job this year.

"I also think that Xiao Yangzi is very good, he is only fourteen years old and so responsible, I don't know what Xiao Yue thinks in his heart."

Wei Zeqian smiled and agreed, Huo Yelin and Shen Da glanced at each other, and the smile at the corner of his mouth deepened: "Dad, do you think that there are so many concubines of power in the imperial city, even the princes, why can't Xiao Yue look at any of them?" He's waiting for Xiao Yangzi to grow up.

"But no, Brother Yue may not have noticed it himself, his gaze towards Xiao Yangzi is different from looking at others, usually except for us, the person he talks about the most is Xiao Yangzi."

Shen Liang echoed closely, he can be said to be the person who knows Wei Yue Wei Xuan the best, and it is absolutely impossible to be wrong.

"That relationship is good, and when Xiao Yangzi is fifteen, they can be married."

If Xiao Yue also became a relative, he should really rest assured, and he would just help them with their children in the future.

"Dad, don't say it, let them decide this kind of thing."

Seeing this, Shen Da hurriedly persuaded.

"Brother is right, Brother Yue himself is not in a hurry, and it is not too late to make plans when Xiao Yangzi is eighteen."