Chapter 242: The Great Wedding (9) - Toast (Part I)

Being ridiculed in public and not returning the mouth is not Shen Liang's usual style, moreover, this is still at his wedding, and he represents the entire Daqin.

I saw that the smile at the corner of his mouth was deeper, and he threw his father and brother a soothing look before turning his head and saying: "Prince Chen has won the award, the beauty of the people is given by his parents, this princess is very grateful, the heart is not good, I just do what I can, if I can, I want to be more arbitrary, presumably Prince Chen also understands, right?" In his position, as the princess of Qingping, I can't do it willfully, but if I go to Chen Guo one day, I may not be able to be as perfect as in my own home, and if I accidentally enter your Prince Chen's mansion, I hope that Prince Chen will not beat me out with a stick!

"Poof..." "Sorry, sorry, sorry!"

Shen Liang seemed to bow with a smile, Xiang Zhuo, who was originally a little nervous because of worry, was drinking tea, and when he heard this, he spewed out on the spot, and quickly apologized embarrassed after noticing his gaffe, Jing Xiran, who was sitting at the same table with him, smiled and handed him a handkerchief, in other words, the interaction between the two will definitely attract the attention of others, but at this moment, everyone's thoughts are on Shen Liang and the eighth prince of Chen Guo, and his words sound very joking at first glance, If you taste it carefully, you will find that he is simply alluding to the fact that the Eighth Prince forgot his upbringing as soon as he left the Chen Kingdom, and made a big fuss in other people's houses, and also implicitly hinted that if he were not Princess Qingping, he would have already beaten them out of the palace, how could he get his turn to ridicule here?

"You..."

"Qi'er."

Chen Zhiqi was naturally not stupid, he changed his face on the spot, Chen Zhiyuan stopped him in a condensed voice, under his gaze, Chen Zhiqi had to knock out his teeth and swallow blood, and glared at Shen Liang viciously before sitting down.

"Brother Shedi is young and insensible, if there is something offensive, I still look at Princess Haihan!"

Determining that Chen Zhiqi would not mess around again, Chen Zhiyuan hugged his fists and smiled, staring at Shen Liang tightly with a pair of deep peach blossom eyes.

"Since you know that he is not sensible, it is better for Prince Chen not to take him out casually."

Before Shen Liang, Pei Yuanxian raised his hand to grab him, quietly using his figure to block the other party's line of sight, a good Prince Chen, really think that Daqin is he Chen Guo?

This is a little unpolite, Prince Chen Guo frowned and looked at him, Prince Wei and Prince Bei on the side both raised their eyebrows, both looking like they were waiting to see a good show, and the rest of the people were all hanging in their throats, for fear that the two would make trouble regardless of it, if it really developed into a war between the two countries, it would obviously be extremely unfavorable for today's Daqin.

"Wang Ye."

Pretending to be coquettish and pounding Pei Yuanxi's chest, Shen Liang broke the silence and smiled: "Prince Chen forgive me, my family's Wang Ye has never known how to embellish when he speaks, it is estimated that he did not hear that Prince Chen was just polite, by the way, its original intention is also for the good of Prince Chen, you led the embassy to Daqin, representing the entire Chen Kingdom, if there is any joke, it is Chen Guo who is embarrassed."

No matter how far-fetched Shen Liang's explanation was, it was finally over, and the guests could not help but breathe a sigh of relief, if Prince Chen did not adhere to it, it would become him for no reason.