Chapter 371: Lingyu's True Master

"Back to my grandfather, the child has been saved."

Shen Liang swept away the previous ruthlessness, obediently walked to his side, heard what he said, everyone present had different thoughts, among which the most depressed and secretly annoyed was none other than the emperor, tossed for most of the day, he was also injured, and even faced a crisis that could be abolished, and the result was a failure, so what was he busy with for most of the day?

Thinking of this, the emperor's dark and vicious eyes suddenly swept towards the empress directly opposite, and the empress who happened to raise her head snorted in her heart, miserable, after really sitting on the empress's seat, she knew that being an empress was far less comfortable than being a noble concubine, no wonder the first empress would die early, and she was afraid that she had experienced a lot of such things behind her back, right?

"It's good that the child can be saved, but the wicked person who preyed on his child must not be spared lightly!"

Wei Gong was relieved and his eyes swept over everyone present sternly, because of the relationship between Wei Xuan and Ling Yucheng, the Wei family and the Ling family and the third prince's husband and wife also have some contacts, Ling Yulin's intelligence and delicateness, very pleasant, plus knowing that the emperor gave him a dodging medicine, he already had some pity for him, now he is finally pregnant, but when he encounters this kind of thing, his anger can be imagined, not to mention that this matter also involves Wei Xuan.

Quietly taking in everyone's reactions, the corners of Shen Liang's lips were slightly hooked, and he said with unclear meaning: "Yes, but in the future, until childbirth, he must stay in bed and raise a baby, occasionally take a walk, riding a horse or riding a carriage or something is absolutely not good, a little fright or bumps may lead to slippery tires." In

fact, it's not that serious, the first three months are on the line, as long as the road conditions are not too bad, it's no problem to take a carriage, besides, you can't take a carriage and you can still sit on a palanquin, but there are still eight months of pregnancy, who knows if the emperor will order him into the palace for high-sounding reasons? They can't enter the palace like this every time, can't they? His identity is the biggest weapon, this point for the time being, none of them have a problem, he will say this, that is, to cut off this possibility, knowing that he can't take a carriage and have to let him enter the palace, then the emperor is clearly going to kill the fetus in his daughter-in-law's womb, and he doesn't dare to do so **.

"Alas... Poor man, since we met today, we have to take care of it to the end. How could Shen Liang's careful thinking be concealed from Duke Wei?

However, he was happy to cooperate with him in acting, and did not forget to pull his own old man, who made the emperor afraid of him.

"Zheng Handan, what about the murderer you caught?"

Old General Wei's tiger eyes widened, and his voice was as low and powerful as Hong Zhong.

"Back to the old general, the palace people who started in the charcoal fire have been extinguished, and the body is over there, and the one who killed him is Lingyu, the third-grade female official of the Qianyuan Zheng Palace, and the two small eunuchs led by her."

Zheng Handan, who was named, bowed and stood up, and while replying, he pointed to the corpse not far away, Lingyu, who was curled up on the ground and convulsing, and the two small eunuchs who were lit and pestled there like statues.

"Qianyuan Main Palace?"

Not only General Wei, but everyone looked in the direction of his finger, and Empress Sun suddenly knelt on the ground with a bang: "Emperor, the concubine is wronged!"