Chapter 368: Father and Son Are Safe and Rescue the Third Princess

In less than half an hour, the Nether Dark Guard gathered hundreds of people to enter the palace, and the Guangling Palace where the incident occurred was isolated by three layers inside and three layers outside, and Empress Sun, who heard about this, was so frightened that she couldn't sit still, and quickly let people send a letter to the brother outside the palace, Shangshu Sun Shangyi, the soldier department, so that he could enter the palace immediately anyway, even the Nether Dark Guard was dispatched, she knew that this matter was afraid that it would be difficult to be good, although she had asked the female official Lingyu to extinguish it.

On the other hand, due to Wei Xuan's sudden premature birth, Wei Tan Xiang Zhuo and the others, who heard the rumors, and Wei Yue He Yang, who was mingling with the farmers on Zhuangzi, immediately abandoned what they were doing and hurried back to the palace, just in time to enter the door with Wei Zeqian Ling Yucheng, who returned from the palace, and a group of people did not care about greeting or anything, respectively helped Ling Yucheng, who had difficulty moving, and Wei Zeqian, who had walked for too long and could not be supported, to the delivery room.

"Wow, wow..."

"Born?"

As soon as they stepped into the courtyard, they heard the child's crying, everyone moved, and Shen Dafufu and the Ling family, who were waiting outside the delivery room, immediately greeted them: "Dad, Yucheng, why didn't Liang Liang and Yuan Yan come back with you?" Taking over the work of supporting Wei Zeqian, Shen Da frowned and looked behind them, could something happen?

"Mom, how is Xiao Xuan?"

Grabbing his mother's arm, Ling Yucheng asked excitedly.

"It's not clear yet, the child should have come out safely."

Mrs. Ling's eyes were red and swollen, and her face was heavy, and they had been waiting.

"Liang Liang, they are fine, your grandfathers and uncles are all in the palace, let's keep Xiao Xuan close first."

It's not that Wei Zeqian doesn't want to tell them about things in the palace, the main thing is that everything should have a priority, and what they are most worried about now is Wei Xuan.

"Why did Xiao Xuan suddenly give birth prematurely?"

Wei Yue, who didn't know what happened, once choked up with red eyes, God knows how terrifying the sudden fear that suddenly rose when he received a message from Ironclad Wei and learned that Xiao Xuan was born prematurely and couldn't give birth himself, if it weren't for Xiao Yangzi comforting him from time to time along the way, he would have collapsed long ago, in terms of blood relations alone, he was such a younger brother, if he had a case... Wei Yue didn't dare to indulge himself and think down, because he simply couldn't bear the consequences like that.

"It's a long story, I'll be there a minute..."

"Squeak!"

Huo Yelin stepped forward and put his arm around his shoulders, and was thinking about how to tell him, the door of the delivery room was suddenly pulled open from the inside, and everyone was stunned, and then rushed up together, running in the front was Ling Yucheng with reduced mobility, because his movements were too big, blood dripped all the way on the ground, but he didn't seem to feel anything, rushed up and asked urgently: "How is Xiao Xuan?" He's going to be fine, right? Ling Yucheng didn't even look down at his son, his eyes full of anxiety and worry looked at Yuan Ling who was holding the child almost pleadingly, Xiao Xuan must be fine, otherwise... Otherwise...... How is he going to spend the rest of his life alone?

"General Ling, please calm down, the operation is successful, Elder Lei is suturing the wound for Xuan Shao, but in the next few days he can't bump for the time being, confinement is afraid that it can only be done in the palace, this is your son, although it is premature and less than a month, but Xuan Shao has a good appetite after pregnancy, raised well, and the child also has about five catties, it should not be difficult to feed."