Chapter 210: The Marriage Date Has Been Set

When Shen Da Pei Yuanxian made a truce, he found that their respective daughters-in-law and children were gone, and the two of them and Xiao Shenyou who was pressed on Pei Yuanxian on his leg were left in the huge hall, and the two couldn't help but look at each other, both had a feeling of being abandoned, and for a while they felt a little sympathetic, but it was only for a moment, and soon the two looked at each other unfavorably.

In the dead of night, everything was silent, Pei Yuanxian resisted Shen Da's gaze and generously touched Shen Liang's room, if not for Huo Yelin taking the first step to pull Shen Da, he would have to rush in with a knife and fight with him for three hundred rounds.

"What are you busy with these days?" Every time I ask Shake Guang, he is full of support, and people who don't know think that you have done something outside to be sorry for me. The washed Shen Liang sat on the bed with long hair scattered, only wearing a thin pure white silk clothes, Pei Yuanxian automatically went to the screen to freshen up before walking over and standing in front of him, unexpectedly reaching out to hook his chin: "How?" Missed me?

"What do you think?"

Staring at his delicate and flawless handsome face, Shen Liang's face was full of teasing.

"I think I can't stand it."

Releasing his chin, Pei Yuanxian went to bed and lay down, his head resting intimately on his lap, obviously not in a hurry to sleep.

"Wang Ye really belongs to Narcissus."

Shaking his head funny, Shen Liang reached out and touched his pulse, making sure that the blood residual yang did not affect him more deeply before withdrawing his hand, before developing an antidote, he could not relax for a moment, but some time ago he has been very busy, the progress of developing the antidote has also been delayed, and when they become married, there should be more time, before that, he still has to come up with a way to treat his father, he can't keep him in a wheelchair.

"I heard that Ling Yucheng sent you back today?"

Pei Yuanxian looked at him with open eyes, his eyes were full of vinegar, although Shaking Light had already told him why Ling Yucheng would send him back, he was still all kinds of unhappy.

"You want to eat this vinegar too?"

Rolling his eyes angrily, Shen Liang said that he didn't want to deal with him anymore.

"Can't eat?"

Lord Wang Ye's eyes were crossed, and he looked very reasonable, he had not sent him offright.

"If you can, Lord Wangye, you are happy."

Taking him without a word, Shen Liang nodded perfunctorily like pounding garlic: "In other words, what have you been busy with lately?" Not wanting to continue that meaningless topic with him, Shen Liang asked again.

"What else can you be busy with? The other night you promised to let me marry you as soon as possible, of course I was preparing for related matters. His eyes flashed, and Pei Yuanxian said as a matter of course.

"Yes? Why don't I remember? Raising his eyebrows, Shen Liang was puzzled, Pei Yuanxian suddenly rolled over and sat up: "You don't remember?" On the night we came back, I said that we would become a family after the follow-up matters were dealt with, you said okay, listen to me, you dare to say it again you don't remember to try!

I didn't expect that he would actually play a trick, and Lord Wang Ye expressed his displeasure, very unhappy!

"Eh..." He really doesn't remember!

But Lord Wang Ye seemed to be quite angry, he couldn't say it, and asked tentatively: "You won't ask when I'm sleeping in a foggy sleep, will you?"

"..."