Chapter 243: The Great Marriage (10) - Toast (Part II)

"There will be that day."

Ling Yucheng is not stupid, he knows what it means to stand here at this moment, but he really sees Shen Liang as a friend, today he is married, if he doesn't even dare to step forward to toast and bless, what kind of friendship can he talk about? Others love to be jealous and jealous, even if he does nothing, he still can't escape the fate of being jealous.

"Wang Ye, coolness is very good, you need to cherish it."

Turning his head to look at Pei Yuanxi, Ling Yucheng said seriously.

"The princess of this king will not bother the little general Ling." Pei Yuanxian stood up and hugged Shen Liang's shoulders, his dark phoenix eyes were deep and bottomless, and he swore ownership domineeringly, but Ling Yucheng smiled calmly: "In this way, as a friend of Liangliang, I am relieved, I wish you a good marriage for a hundred years and an early birth of a noble son!"

"Thanks!"

The three of them clinked glasses in the air and drank all the wine in unison.

The shock of Ling Yucheng and Shen Liang's accidental friendship has not passed, and everyone found that Murong Hai, the head of the Murong family, actually got up with his beloved wife and three children, although they are not official families, but as the richest man in Daqin, the wealth of the rival country is enough to make people dare not underestimate, even if everyone knows that Shen Liang's charity is strongly supported by the Murong family, but no one expected that the Murong family and Shen Liang still have friendship in private.

"Cool, congratulations."

After approaching them, Murong Yun greeted first with a smile on his face, and the three Murong Yu brothers and sisters also shouted coolly in unison, and it seemed that the relationship was indeed quite close.

"Uncle Hai, Uncle Yun, Brother Yu, Brother An, Third Sister!"

The smile on Shen Liang's face was obviously softer, and more importantly, his title, if there was no certain friendship, he could not be so intimate, originally some people were still thinking about whether the Murong family wanted to take advantage of the situation to climb them to be so eager, but now it seems that they are thinking too much.

"Wang Ye!"

After greeting Shen Liang, Murong Hai took his wife and children to see Pei Yuanxian again, Pei Yuanxian smiled at the corner of his lips, and waved his hand to help: "Murong family master does not need to be polite, you can come to participate in the wedding of King Ben and Liang Liang, King Ben is deeply happy!"

How many people present have seen such a polite and courteous King Qingping?

Many people were a little incredulous, and seriously doubted whether King Qingping had been dropped.

"Wang Ye, cool and cool, I wish you a happy newlywed, and grow old!"

The Murong family raised their glasses in unison, and Pei Yuanxian Shen Liang also took the cup that the servants filled for them again.

"Ah Yun, can you stay at this table with me?"

When they were about to leave, Wei Zeqian called Murong Yun out loud, and everyone was shocked again, no one expected that even Wei Zeqian was so close to Mrs. Murong, weren't they sick for several years, one who had just gained freedom? When did you get acquainted and make friends?

"Good."

Turning to look at her husband, after getting his nod in agreement, Murong Yun sat beside him from the good stream, even if their table was either the Wei family or the eldest princess family, he did not fall behind in the slightest.