Chapter 221: Liang Liang is angry

Qingping Royal Mansion Pei Yuanxian still doesn't know what happened, recently in addition to the wedding, he has been secretly commanding the Xia Kingdom to deploy troops, this is a rare opportunity, a hundred years of encounter, he doesn't want to miss it, when his father and concubine married his father, the Xia Kingdom was still just a small border country, even if his grandfather knew that his only son died unjustly, he could only knock down his teeth and swallow blood, after more than ten years of development, the Xia Kingdom is getting stronger and stronger, but it is not enough to compete with the Qin State, Unless it can successfully destroy the Chu State this time, combine the strength of the two countries, and reduce the loss of the war, the Xia Kingdom will no longer have to grovel in front of the Qin State in the future.

"Master, Uncle Express, the first battle of the Xia Kingdom has been successful, and the border city of the Chu State has been taken, and with the orders of the second master, the army stationed in the northwest of Daqin has not moved."

Tianshu appeared and handed him the latest battle report, and Xiao Muchen took a look at it first: "It is worthy of being the boss, and the ability to lead troops is not lost to the second oldest, it is estimated that in less than half a year, the Chu Kingdom will be able to take it." The national strength of the State of Chu should not be underestimated, their estimate is to take it within half a year, so the iron-armored guards quietly sent out seventy percent, but now it is just beginning, they have already taken a city, will the rest be far away?

"Don't underestimate He Chengfeng, in the previous battle with the second elder, he really escaped embarrassed, but after all, he is a veteran who has been in the battlefield for a long time, in order to protect his country, he will definitely do his best, if we mobilize the passion of the people again, we will struggle and reply to the boss, let him make sure to settle the people in the city he occupies, restrain the soldiers, and must not do things that oppress the people."

Pei Yuanxian swept away the usual impropriety, rare face serious, and did not fiddle with his pets.

"Well, I know."

Nodding, Xiao Muchen handed him the war report, picked up a pen and wrote it, and after reading it with a glance, Pei Yuanxian asked again: "Old Fifth has not arrived in Xia Country yet?"

As early as before returning, he asked Chu to leave the Xia Kingdom to assist the boss, and Gongsun Xu stayed directly in the northwest, saying that he wanted to experience training alone, in fact, he was also waiting for the Xia Kingdom army.

"I haven't heard from him yet."

Tianshu shook his head in a condensed voice, the fifth master brought a large amount of money this time, and the speed was not as fast as expected.

"Let me know as soon as you get the news."

After saying another word, Pei Yuanxian stood up and moved his body, and the joyful Lao Lin just brought them ginseng soup: "Wang Ye is tired, right?" Come and drink two more bowls, which I let the kitchen carefully cook, and guarantee that your wedding night will be fierce and fierce.

"..."

Everyone in the study couldn't help but darken their heads, especially Pei Yuanxi, who glanced at the dark "ginseng soup", and his whole face was full of rejection.

"Ahem... Lao Lin, how are the wedding preparations? Especially in the marriage room, if the third sister-in-law suddenly rises up to check it one day, and finds that we haven't done it yet, why don't we marry? Half of the reply letter was completely ruined by his fright, Xiao Muchen coughed twice and put down his pen, relaxing first before speaking.

"Go, children's house, why do you say all the depressed words? Don't touch the mold of the royal mansion, can my old Lin still make you worry about it? Waving his hand in disgust, Lao Lin took the bowl and sent it to Pei Yuanxian with a smile on his face, who frowned in disgust: "What did you put in it?"

"Don't worry, it's all something that makes up for men."

"..."

Start making up now, is it appropriate?

The corners of Pei Yuanxi's eyes twitched uncontrollably, and he raised his hand to push the bowl away: "King Ben doesn't drink, you want to drink it yourself."

"I'm not married, what to drink?"

Old Lin's eyes crossed, and he sent the medicine bowl over again, and Pei Yuanxian left early: "If you want, King Ben can immediately find you ten and eight daughters-in-law, or you want to be a groom every day, and you can cave the house every night, and King Ben is all satisfied."

Just stop torturing him with all that mess.

"You can't be an old man and an animal? I want to be an old man but a god-like young man, the big girl and the little daughter-in-law in the imperial city, which one is not secretly happy? It's a pity that the old man has a high eye, and there is no title of the first beauty, can I see it?

"Just blow you!"

Pei Yuanxian, Xiao Muchen, and Tianshu complained in unison, they had not heard this ten times, at least eight times.

"Speaking of which, the first beauty of the year was your father-in-law, but it's a pity, when I met someone Bushu, I already knew that I should have asked the prince to come to the door to ask for a kiss, if it really happened, you should call the old husband and father-in-law."

Ignoring the complaints of the three, Lao Lin suddenly turned to Wei Zeqian, and in the end, he looked at Pei Yuanxian triumphantly, as if everything he said had come true.

"Before I become my father-in-law, you better find a way to end your virginity first."

Without a good glance at him, Pei Yuanxian was about to go out, Lao Lin was not fooled, and grabbed his arm: "Where to go, drink the ginseng soup first."

"Don't drink!"

"Drink!"

"Don't drink!"

"Drink..."

The two of you come and go, stalemate, Xiao Muchen watched with relish on the side, did not have the slightest intention of stepping forward to admonish, joking, what if Lao Lin changed his eyes to him? Dead Taoist friends are not dead and poor, and the third brother has to ask for blessings for himself, and this kind of thing is destined to be impossible to talk about brotherhood.

"Master, something happened, the princess knows about the attack of the Xia Kingdom against the Chu Kingdom, and it seems that she has guessed something."

Just then, an ironclad guard jumped in from the window.

"What did you say?"

Pei Yuanxian immediately frowned, and Xiao Muchen was no longer in the mood to watch the play: "Third brother, you didn't tell the third sister-in-law about this?" 

"Nope."

At first, it was that Liangliang's situation was too difficult, he didn't want him to worry too much, and then he forgot, when he asked him what he was busy with some time ago, he originally wanted to say, just after talking about the wedding they were... In short, I have never found the right opportunity to say.

"What the hell is going on?"

Realizing the seriousness of the matter, Tianshu said in a deep voice.

"This..."

"What else could it be? Liang Liang didn't know why he kept letting Lei Zhen's log stare at the northwest, as soon as there was a fight over there, they immediately knew, Liang Liang also knew who your father and concubine were master, and he ... Still...... Also..."

Just in time to come back halfway through the words of shaking light, Pei Yuanxian frowned and glared: "What else?"

"He also asked the Nether Dark Guard to drive the Iron Armored Guard out of Hou's Mansion a hundred meters away, and said... Say..."

Seeing that Pei Yuanxian's face was already quite ugly, Shaking Light was so frightened that he hid behind Tianshu: "He also said that if the master goes, he will fight out!"

"......"