Chapter 211: Going to the Wei Family, Shen Ruiting's Arrangement!

The next day, everyone in the courtyard got up early, after breakfast, while Shen Dafufu had not returned from the early dynasty, Shen Liang personally helped Wei Zeqian pick up, the simple and pure white brocade wrapped his slender body, still thin skin and bones of the facial features are particularly prominent, the complexion is red and bright, the silver jade crown is low-key atmosphere, under their background, Wei Zeqian's whole person looks like a feathered immortal, still beautiful.

"The old man must have been beautiful when he was young."

Looking at the newly rejuvenated him, Qi Xuan sincerely admired, and Qi Yue on the side knocked on his head angrily: "What is beautiful when you are young?" It's also beautiful now, isn't it?

"Yes, yes, it's also beautiful now, and the lord and cool are good-looking."

Qi Xuan, who was beaten, was not only not angry, but said again and again, Wei Zeqian was amused by them with a smile on his face: "You brothers will make me happy, I'm old, it doesn't matter if you look good or not, the important thing is that you have to look good, and you have to find a good husband in the future."

"We're not in a hurry."

As soon as he heard this, Qi Yue immediately said, he has now found what he likes to do, he is happily busy all day, and he doesn't want to be married in the slightest, he believes that Liang Liang will not force him to marry those who don't like it, and it will not be too late to think about it if he has the fate to meet someone who is sincerely waiting for him in the future.

"How can it not be urgent? You're almost seventeen, right?

Wei Zeqian glanced at him angrily, even if his own marriage was unfortunate, he still believed that there was true love in the world, and believed that these children could meet people with true hearts.

"Or daddy will help them pay attention, and if you meet the right one in the future, introduce them to them."

Shen Liang stepped forward and put his hands on his shoulders, leaned over and touched his face intimately, Qi Yue Qi Xuan's face was red, and he was about to laugh, He Yang on the side suddenly said loudly: "Otherwise, when I grow up and marry Brother Yue, I like Brother Yue."

"Little furry child, how old are you to think about marrying your daughter-in-law?"

"Haha..."

Pei Yuanxi's complaining made everyone laugh, and He Yang, who made a big face, said unconvinced: "I'll be thirteen soon, not small."

In the countryside, there are people who are married to thirteen or fourteen, but it is really not small, but it seems that he seems to have forgotten that in the eyes of Qi Yue, he is a little brother, and thirteen is still very small.

"You kid, you're more real, aren't you? Wang Ye is not just talking about your age.

Fu Ying smiled while flexing his fingers to tap his head, and He Yang said puzzled, "What does Wang Ye mean?"

"If you want to go, don't you all want to marry your daughter-in-law."

"Don't be Uncle Fu, you tell me."

"You..."

"Haha..."

Seeing He Yang pulling him facelessly, everyone who was already laughing with stomachache was almost knotted, and even Shen You and Dabao, who did not understand anything, clapped their hands and laughed happily.

When Shen Dafufu came back, after changing clothes, the family prepared a generous gift to go to the Wei family, three carriages, only the front carriage sat Wei Zeqian Shen Liang and Qi Yue Qi Xuan, as well as the little ancestor Shen You, the latter two carriages were loaded with gifts from the Shen Dafu brothers and Pei Yuanxian to the Wei family, this time Pei Yuanxian did not avoid suspicion, and generously and Shen Dafu made a horse and carriage in parallel, and the group attracted considerable attention along the way.