Chapter 216: It's both a house rule and a promise

"Azusa Hitomi!"

The courtyard of the Wei family is full of five courtyards with east and west, and as soon as Wei Xu rushed back to the courtyard where he lived alone with Yuezi Pupil, he went straight to the main bedroom, and did not even say hello to Old Lady Wei and the others who arrived earlier, and directly pounced and held Yuezi Pupil's hand: "How are you?" Does it hurt anywhere? Do you want to let the cool cool show you again?

Facing his somewhat crimson eyes, Wei Xu asked nervously, his gaze sweeping back and forth on him uncontrollably, for fear that he really fell somewhere.

I don't know if Shen Liang's words solved him, or Wei Xuan's nervousness at this time was too ****, Yuezi Pupil felt for the first time, Wei Xuan's attention from the heart, not that Wei Xu did not pay attention to him in the past, but in the past, he always felt that Wei Xu's kindness to him came from responsibility, not out of liking, but now his feeling is that maybe it is really as Liang Liang said, he is also happy with him.

"Since you are here, let's talk to him well, let's go decoction first."

Looking at this pair of little husbands who didn't say anything to each other, Old Lady Wei, who already knew the reason, shook her head helplessly, exchanged a look with Zhen Shi and the others, and left one after another, and when she went out, she took the rest of the Wei family who came after hearing the news.

"Husband-kun..."

Slowly raised his other hand to touch his face, Yue Zipu opened a mouth of tears uncontrollably rolled out of his eye sockets, Wei Xu thought that he was in pain, and said even more nervously: "Is it uncomfortable?" Don't be afraid, I'll find Liang Liang right away, he..."

"No, husband-kun!"

Seeing that he got up and was about to leave, Yue Zipui quickly propped up his body and grabbed a corner of his clothes, Wei Xu turned around and said doubtfully and worriedly: "I won't leave, just go to find Liang Liang."

"Husband-kun, can you sit down first?"

Yuezi pupil a little trembled and tightened his clothes, the voice with a little pleading, Wei Xu couldn't refuse, Yiyan slowly sat on the edge of the bed, Yuezi pupil looked at him with red eyes, seemed to be pondering something, suddenly gritted his teeth and leaned up, holding his waist tightly with both hands.

"Azusa Hitomi?"

Wei Xu couldn't help but stiffen a little, although they had been married for almost a year, every time they made out something was basically in the dead of night he took the initiative, Yuezi Pupil never took the initiative to approach him, and when facing him, he was always a little timid and couldn't let go, and took the initiative to give him a hug, which was undoubtedly the first time.

"Husband-kun, I'm sorry!"

Leaning into his arms, Yuezi Pupil gently closed her eyes, tears flowing down the corners of her eyes.

His reaction was so wrong that Wei Xuan was about to push him away to see what was wrong with him, but Yuezi Pupil stubbornly tightened his arms: "Husband, don't want it, just like this, otherwise I... I'm afraid I won't be able to say what I follow.

He is not a cowardly person, a really timid and cowardly person cannot take on the responsibility of taking care of his younger brother at the age of ten, and survived in the Yue family, he just cares too much about Wei Xuan, afraid of losing, and does not dare to face the fact that he may not like him, but what Shen Liang said today woke him up, whether it was for himself or their children, he could no longer escape, so, he followed Shen Liang's advice and set up this bureau to test him.