Chapter 272: Third Prince Fufu

Shen Liang knew Ling Yulin's situation, but he couldn't open it up directly, but he didn't refuse Ling Yulin's request, and gave him a pulse on the spot, firstly, he was extremely unaccustomed to what the emperor did, even if he couldn't help him detoxify, at least he wanted to wake him up, and then it was his selfishness, in his previous life, he was unknowingly drugged by the tiger and wolf, and he didn't look forward to his own child until death, he knew better than anyone how important a child was to a shuang'er, Ling Yulin's situation was somewhat similar to him, plus he was not annoying, So he wanted to see what medicine the emperor gave him, and whether there was a way to resolve it, so that he could conceive the child of his beloved as he wished.

"How" withdrew his hand, Ling Yulin's eyes looked at him expectantly, and the Yuezi pupils on the side were not without nervousness, he had just become a father, and naturally he could also feel Ling Yulin's mood of wanting to be a father.

Shen Liang's face was a little heavy, so he looked at him with difficulty, looking like he wanted to say and stop, and saw Ling Yulin's heart fall straight down: "Liang Liang, you just say it truthfully, I have heard no matter how ugly it is, there is nothing I can't bear." 

Thinking that his conclusion was the same as those imperial doctors, Ling Yulin was heartbroken and strong.

"Third Princess, are you sure that the imperial doctors all said that your palace was damaged and it was difficult to get pregnant"

After a moment of consideration, Shen Liang raised his head to meet his gaze.

"What do you mean"

Ling Yulin was not stupid, to be correct, he was extremely shrewd, and he immediately noticed the meaning of Shen Liang's words, and his expression couldn't help but be solemn.

"Third Princess, according to my diagnosis, your palace is intact and fully mature, and it is very suitable for bearing children, but" Speaking of this, Shen Liang hesitated again, and Ling Yulin asked impatiently, "But what?"

Including himself, all three realized, His voice was trembling.

"But you were poisoned, this poison has no effect on the body, but it is the most powerful permanent repellent medicine for Shuang'er and women, generally Qinglou kilns are very common, it is said that large families and royal families often use people in the back house, according to my judgment, you have been poisoned for three years."

Shen Liang carefully said his conclusion, the dog emperor is not yet unconscionable, at least not using the medicine of tigers and wolves, otherwise Ling Yulin may really have no chance to be a father in this life, even so, what the emperor did is still extremely disgusting, Ling Yulin is his own daughter-in-law.

"You mean"

Ling Yulin trembled with anger, tears fell one by one in the blink of an eye, he was not damaged in the palace, he was given a permanent avoidance medicine, so he could not bear an heir, and that person, besides their father and emperor, who else can only make the imperial doctor speak, why did he do something wrong The Third Highness never thought about his throne, Uncle also ordered the Ling family to keep a low profile as much as possible for him, why did he do this to him Why did he "Three Princesses"

Yue Zipu sitting on the bed looked at him worriedly, and when Liang Liang said that he was poisoned, not that the palace was damaged, he guessed what was going on, he was not very familiar with him after all, and he didn't know how to comfort him, But as a new father, he can really understand his pain

"Why is it cool, why on earth did he do this, the third highness is also his own son ah" Can't

bear the cruel truth, Ling Yulin covered his face with his hands, crying heartbreakingly, Shen Liang sighed deeply, opened his arms and stepped forward to gently hug him,