Chapter 230: Little Zhuozi Adds Makeup

Maybe it's because they have all hovered on the edge of death, Wei Zeqian and Murong Yun saw each other, when Shen Liang and the three went out, the two got together to talk and laugh and laugh or not, Huo Yelin completely became a foil, the three were curious, the only Huo Yelin who could give them an answer shrugged helplessly, he himself didn't understand how it could become like this.

"It seems that daddy and Uncle Yun can talk very well, Uncle Yun, my dad is temporarily inconvenient, if you are okay in the future, you can often accompany him."

Since he couldn't get an answer, Shen Liang didn't bother to think about it, it's good for him that his father can meet new friends, isn't it? After all, he is not yet forty and young.

"Well, it will, as long as Zeqian doesn't annoy me, it's no problem to come every day."

Murong Yun lived happily, not only did he have a husband at home, but his three children were also extremely filial, and he was not allowed to do anything at all, because of the kidnapping and poisoning that year, and even the friendship with the outside world, Murong Hai did not let him go personally, he had nothing to do and could only raise flowers and grass, and he happened to be very idle.

"You are willing to come and accompany me, I am too late to be happy, why is it annoying?"

Before his son, Wei Zeqian smiled happily, he has not been in contact with outsiders for a long time, after knowing Murong Yun, he felt that his dead heart came to life again, he was an extremely outgoing and enthusiastic person back then, and the temperament cultivated since childhood will be precipitated by time and experience, or tempered more rounded, but it is absolutely impossible to disappear.

"But after Liang Liang gets married, if you want to find me, it's best to go to the Zhenguo General's Mansion, and I promised my parents to go back and live with them for a while."

"Okay, I remembered."

Although Murong Yun had doubts, he didn't show it, and looked up at the outside: "The hour is not early, we should go back, Zeqian, I'll come to you another day, let's have a good chat."

"This is leaving?"

Wei Zeqian was a little reluctant, Murong Yun smiled and shook his head: "Tomorrow Liang Liang will get married, you will definitely have many guests, we won't bother much, there will be a long time in the future."

"Okay, Yelin, Liang Liang, you guys send Ah Yun to them."

Hearing this, Wei Zeqian could only give up, and Huo Yelin and Shen Liang, who were named, stood up one after another: "Uncle Yun, today's reception is not good."

"Where Ye Lin said, we disturbed it."

After two more polite words, Huo Yelin Shen Liang personally sent them out, and before the group stepped out of the side door, they saw several carriages with clear signs coming one after another, followed by several carriages pulling red boxes, after the carriage belonging to Lin'an Waiting in the front was parked, Xiang Zhuo was the first to jump out, followed by his brother, Xiang Qing, the son of Lin'an Hou Shi, followed by several carriages that came down and down were Xie Yan, Yang Tianyu, and Wei Tan, They agreed to come together.

"Cool!"

Seeing them sharp-eyed, Xiang Zhuo shouted, trotting over regardless of the image, because their shop has long-term cooperation with the Murong family, he is no stranger to the people of the Murong family, seeing Murong Yun they are all there, Xiang Zhuo, who ran to the near front, immediately restored everyone's concubine's pie, and bent down slightly gracefully and politely: "Mrs. Murong, the second prince, the third young lady."