Chapter 229: The Day Before the Wedding, the Murong Family added makeup

In October, five months after the heavy rain that lasted for a whole month, the food replanted by the people after the disaster finally ushered in a bumper harvest, and the high prices across the country slowly fell, but it is obviously impossible to survive the disaster by relying on this season's grain harvest alone, the people are still struggling on the edge of the disaster, and the only good thing is that the number of refugees has not increased endlessly.

In order to show the demeanor of a great country and carry forward the cultural heritage of Daqin, the emperor and the princes, as well as the ministers of culture and martial arts, are all busy, and at the same time, the auspicious day of the marriage between the Qingping royal palace and the Tanglin Houfu has also arrived.

The day before the wedding, the Zhenguo General's Mansion added more makeup than other people's dowries, and a steady stream of them were sent to the Chonjing Courtyard through the side door of the Hou Mansion, and Qi Yue Fan Zhongyun, who temporarily put aside the outside affairs and stayed at home to help, was so busy that he specially vacated two empty rooms to stack those things, and it took a whole hour to count them one by one.

"Liangliang, Mrs. Murong brought the second prince and the young lady here."

Qi Yue they are busy, why is Shen Liang not busy as a newcomer? No, just sent away a wave of people, the people of the Murong family arrived again, Shen Liang had to go out to greet him personally, everyone knew about the Hou Mansion, the side gate of the Tanglin Hou Mansion seemed to become the main entrance, at this moment, most of the streets outside the side gate were piled up with large and small red boxes, all brought by Murong Yun's father and son.

"Uncle Yun."

Shen Liang, who led people out of the inside, raised a smile and hugged his fist to greet him, and Murong Yun, who was waiting outside, immediately smiled: "Liangliang!"

Since the last time, Shen Liang no longer called him Mrs. Murong, but instead called Uncle Yun, Murong Yun was even more cool, not to mention how much he liked him, if it weren't for the fact that he would officially become the princess of Qingping tomorrow, maybe he would have supported his eldest son to pursue him and marry him home.

"Uncle Yun, why did you come in person?"

Shen Liang stepped forward and held his hand affectionately, and nodded to Murong An and Murong Jiang respectively: "Brother An, third sister." 

"Cool."

The two brothers and sisters who had contacted him several times also had smiles on their faces, and their expressions and voices were extremely close.

"You're getting married tomorrow, how could I not come and add makeup to you?"

Murong Yun said while letting people present the list to him, Shen Liang motioned for Qi Yue who came out to accept it, his gaze crossed him to look at the dense box outside, and smiled a little helplessly: "Uncle Yun, this is too much, I am afraid that I will not be able to carry the dowry tomorrow for a day."

Shen Liang is really not casual nonsense, not to mention his own private property, the dowry given by the previous Qingping Royal Mansion will all become his dowry and follow him back to the Qingping Royal Mansion, Shen Da, as a qualified younger brother, how can he not prepare a dowry for his younger brother? Their husband and husband alone prepared ninety-eight dowries for him, the platforms are quite solid, the necessary pear blossom wood furniture is a lot of things, in addition to the dowry that replenishes his father, the Wei family has prepared sixty-eight for him alone, the same platform is solid, there is no fake, and Shen Ruiting, as early as two days ago he let people send dozens of dowries, most of them are Zhuangzi shops and cherished objects, it is said to be his personal property, now the Murong family is so much at the end of the day, tomorrow he will marry, After he gets married, the dowry will be carried away one after another, and the ten miles of red makeup is simply not enough to see, and I don't know when it will be carried into the royal palace.