Chapter 215 - Unraveling, Wheel War!

"My cousin must love my eldest cousin."

Shen Liang took his hand, and seeing that his already somewhat red face was getting redder, he couldn't help but laugh.

"Cool!"

Seeing this, Yuezi Pupil issued a dissatisfied protest, Shen Liang hurriedly said: "Sorry sorry, I just think you are too happy to laugh, big cousin, there is one thing you may not know, the people of the Wei family are not really so much loveless, in some things, they are also selfish, never embarrass themselves, such as a once-in-a-lifetime marriage event, the children and grandchildren of the Wei family have been indoctrinated with monogamy since childhood, and they all know that they will only have one wife in their lives." , so in this regard they are very selfish and will not settle, if they can't meet someone they like, they would rather be bare for life, and you don't forget, the eldest cousin is a young general, he grew up on the battlefield since he was a child, he has seen too much life and death, if he didn't have affection for you at that time, how could he sacrifice his marriage to save you? Actually, I think you can talk to your eldest cousin openly, you will definitely get a surprise answer, between husband and husband, what is embarrassing to say? Communication is the key to maintaining the relationship between husband and husband, you also want to grow old with your eldest cousin, want to see your children born safely and grow up healthy and healthy, right?

Although he didn't have much contact with the Wei family in his previous life, he knew a lot about their affairs, but he hadn't seen his eldest cousin, because the Wei family in the previous world would come back a little later, he only knew that his cousin had a pair of cute twins, and he didn't know the existence of his cousin, that is, he was likely to die in childbirth, but his cousin never married again, and he loved the two children very much, which is why his eyes flashed when he first saw him.

"But..."

Yue Zipu was still a little hesitant, he was too unconfident in himself, and he didn't dare to imagine that Wei Xu loved him.

"Don't be presumptuous, eldest cousin, in my opinion, you are very good, from the death of your parents to the nine years since you met your cousin, you have survived by your own efforts, and you have also protected your young brother very well, in other words, if it is me, I am afraid that I will not be able to do you so well, and the cousin looks like a flower and moon, and she is the eldest son of the first family in the southwest, and it is more than enough to have a cousin, and it is his blessing that he can marry you."

Shen Liang remembered that dream, after he died, the eldest cousin was not beheaded like Shen Qiang told him, he personally led troops to attack the imperial city and helped him avenge him, if he could, he hoped that the eldest cousin would no longer be lonely in this life, and could grow old with his cousin, so that his guilt could be lighter.

"I... What's as good as you say?

After he said it, Yuezi Pupil almost thought that there was nothing in the sky and on the earth, and her delicate and beautiful face turned red again.

"Cousin-in-law, although you and I are shuang'er and need to be attached to men, but don't forget, we are also men, between men, what is not to say? You generously ask your cousin if he pleases you, don't be afraid, even if you don't like it, you have a definite answer, don't you? It's better than thinking about things all day like you, affecting your own body and affecting your children, right? Children without a father are very pitiful, do you really want to let the child lose the father as soon as it is born? The greatness of fatherly love is not only to give him life, but also to consider the child's growth process, protect him to thrive, if you only think about giving birth to children, regardless of whether they will be born without a father, I personally feel that this is not greatness, but selfishness.