Chapter 222: Gloating, The Emperor's Message

Shen Liangheyi who returned to the room lay on his back on the bed, his right hand was weak and weakly on his head, his eyes were completely empty, staring at the roof of the hood without focus, his mind was full of Pei Yuanxi's affairs, from their acquaintance and love to their decision to stay together, each stage automatically converged into a vivid picture gliding through his mind in turn, when he was just reborn back, he was only full of resentment and guilt, he just wanted to protect those who died because of his stupidity, and then clean up those who had bullied him and insulted him and harmed him, I don't know when to start, His reborn life is no longer filled with hatred and guilt, he has a lover, a friend, and his life is more and more colorful.

Now that I think about it, most of it is because of Pei Yuanxi, from their first chance encounter and then from time to time, Pei Yuanxian has intervened in everything he has been extremely strong every time, not giving him any chance to refuse, gradually, he got used to his strength, and also enjoyed the feeling of being pampered and loved by him, except for the rebirth he promised to tell him before the wedding, he thought that there was no secret between them, but after knowing his relationship with Xia Guo, he suddenly found out, What he thought was not the truth at all, and what he knew was not all about Pei Yuanxi.

At first, he only felt that he was deceived, full of unhappiness, and after calming down, he felt that he was making some fuss, didn't he also hide the rebirth and didn't tell him? It is not so much that he is unhappy with Pei Yuanxian's concealment, but that he is worried that he will not be able to help him, worried that he will one day be like Qin Yunshen, leaving him in the backyard, being a fool who can only rely on him, repeating the mistakes of his previous life, he is a shuang'er, but he is also a man, he has missed it once in his previous life, in this life he will not only guard the backyard in any case, what he wants is to be with him, whether it is heaven or hell, rely on each other and walk hand in hand.

"Yuanxi..."

The hand attached to his forehead stretched forward, Shen Liang unconsciously muttered Pei Yuanxian's name, his active mind gradually calmed down, and the previous anger gradually disappeared, but he did not summon the Nether Dark Guard to revoke the previous order, whether he was angry or not, he wanted to take this opportunity to let Pei Yuanxian know what he really thought, I don't want them to make unpleasant trouble because of similar things in the future, husbands and husbands often break up because of some inconspicuous little things, after all, in less than twenty days, they will get married!

"Stupid, make you nervous for two days, see if you dare to deliberately hide such a big thing from me."

Muttering and turning over, Shen Liang smiled and closed his eyes, unconsciously he really slept, no one reported to him, it was impossible for him to know, Pei Yuanxian came at the first time, but was stopped outside by Lei Zhen leading the Nether Dark Guard.

Outside the gate, Huo Yelin Leizhen, Pei Yuanxian Tianshu Shake Light, and the Nether Dark Guard and Iron Armored Guard led by each other confronted each other, before this, the Nether Dark Guard and the Iron Armored Guard have always been close to each other, especially after the two leaders eliminated the barrier, the more tacit understanding, they often went out together with half the effort, no one would have thought that one day they would fight against each other.

"Second brother, I really didn't mean to hide Liang Liang, let me in, I want to tell Liang Liang personally."

Pei Yuanxian was also speechless, seriously doubting whether the other party was the second eldest in their family, but for his sake, he would not really do it with him, who let him make mistakes first? Now he just wants to see Liang Liang in the shortest possible time and explain to him why he is hiding from him, so as not to make him angry with himself.