Chapter 334: Leave Early and Win Big

"What does he mean? After we got married, he ran to seal it, and before we went out, he left again, what will others think of you, the prince, in the future? In

the new house, I heard that the emperor had left with Empress Sun, Chen Zhiqi was so angry that he yelled at Qin Yunshen, when he was in Chen Guo, he had never suffered this kind of anger, the emperor on the surface sealed Qin Yunshen as the prince, pointing out marriage for them, but secretly it was all kinds of suppression calculations, really when the prince's mansion and Chen Guo were paper paste?

Qin Yunshen turned his head and glanced at him lightly, and stood up: "Let's go out after changing, the guests are still waiting."

Compared to Chen Zhiqi's anger, Qin Yunshen looked much more indifferent, as if this matter had nothing to do with him.

"Qin Yunshen, are you still not a man? All bullied like this, you actually want to toast?

Chen Zhiqi rushed over to block his way, and his heart was about to vomit blood, what did the prince brother like about him? How can such a cowardly man achieve great things?

"If you're angry, will he come back? Chen Zhiqi, this palace only reminds you once, now you are no longer the eighth prince of Chen Guo, but my crown princess, get out of the way!"

At first, his tone was still very weak, but then it became more and more severe, and the last two words were even more frightened to Chen Zhiqi reflexively run all over the place, and after jumping, Chen Zhiqi returned to his senses and roared in annoyance: "Qin Yunshen, you..." 

"Let's go."

Without giving him a chance to finish, Qin Yun's indifferent eyes swept coldly, and he walked out with his own steps, Chen Zhiqi tangled again and again, stomped his foot and followed angrily.

When the husband and wife went out, the outside was already open, seeing them, Ye Tian immediately led people forward, Qin Yunshen nodded with him, under his guidance, first went to toast the elders of the royal family, thank them for coming, when it was the turn of the princes, except for the third prince as always, the rest of the princes were not sneering.

"Brother Fourth Emperor, Imperial Sister-in-law, congratulations."

The fifth prince who deliberately walked away and waited until they toasted all the princes before returning took the initiative to take the wine glass, now he can be described as a big winner, the mother concubine has become the queen mother, he has also become the main palace concubine, and the capture of the East Palace is just around the corner.

"This palace should congratulate the five emperors."

His eyes were slightly heavy, and although Qin Yunshen was holding a wine glass, he did not clink glasses with him.

"Same joy and joy, and thank the royal brother and sister-in-law, don't you?"

The fifth prince didn't mind, and glanced at Chen Zhiqi, who didn't look good, if it weren't for the aggressiveness of the Chen Kingdom's envoys, how could the father and emperor be canonized as the queen mother?

"Isn't the fifth emperor brother so happy that he forgot the number of gifts? Fujun is a prince, is it not appropriate for you to call him the fourth royal brother as before? 

After all, Chen Zhiqi was the prince of Chen Guo, and immediately fought back.

"What the crown princess said is extremely true, the fifth imperial brother, even if you are from the main palace, you should call the prince a prince brother in good manners."

The eldest prince Qin Yunmang, who had long been holding his stomach because of the emperor's partiality, immediately turned the spear.

"But no, Brother Fifth Emperor, the gift must not be wasted!"