Chapter 279 - Angry Mockery of the Empress Dowager, Countries Provoke Trouble!

This is a state banquet, the northern prince actually took the Qinglou woman out to say something, the emperor felt that his face was beaten to a crackle, more than three hundred years since the founding of the Great Qin State, how has he ever been so humiliated? Think that back then, the Daqin family was the only one, what five major countries, it was simply nonsense, who dared to be so presumptuous at the state banquet at that time? The more the emperor thought about it, the more annoyed he became, and his body wrapped in the dragon robe couldn't help but tremble a little.

"Suwen Northern National Style is heroic, not informal, can the Northern Prince talk to the Wei family?"

The Empress Dowager sitting on the phoenix chair looked at Beichen with a smile on her face, the emperor turned his head in displeasure, but frowned on the spot after receiving her warning eyes, he knew that the current Daqin is no longer the former Daqin, the Northern soldiers are strong and strong, the soldiers of Daqin can't stop them at all, once he offends the Northern Prince here, it is likely to provoke a war between the two countries, at that time, even if Daqin does not change masters, the national strength is afraid to be more decayed, but, He is an emperor, how can he let people be bullied to this point?

The attitude of the Empress Dowager and the mud undoubtedly made many people indignant, of course, there were also those who were greedy for pleasure, secretly praising the Empress Dowager's wisdom, they didn't care whether the emperor was humiliated or not, all they cared about was their own prosperity and happiness, as long as they didn't fight, they could do anything.

"Touch!"

Before Beichen spoke, a voice suddenly sounded, everyone heard the sound and looked, only to see Wei Zehang holding the wine glass in his hand, fiercely placed on the table, where no one noticed, Beichen's eyes flashed, Beichen, no, the other three countries are the same, the reason why their army does not dare to step into the territory of the Qin State is because of the existence of the Wei family, don't look at the lively fight in the northwest in those years, once their army enters the hinterland of Daqin, The Wei family army guarding the southwest will immediately move, as long as the Wei family is there, they have no possibility of eating Daqin, not to mention, in the end, the Chu State also lost in the hands of a fledgling Huo Yelin.

In terms of military ability alone, the Qin State is actually quite strong, not losing to any country, they are weak in national strength, the emperor's mediocrity and suspicion, and the minister's greed for pleasure, otherwise they will not be bullied.

"If the Empress Dowager likes to listen to the customs and people of the Northern Kingdom, why not privately invite the Northern Prince to your Ci'an Palace to slowly tell you?"

Against the gaze of everyone in the audience, Wei Zehang raised his head and looked at the upper seat, after listening to Zhen whispering to him about what happened in the Ci'an Palace, his heart was extremely dissatisfied, he didn't expect that she dared to participate in state affairs, the emperor and Daqin were insulted like this, and the mud, Daqin's face still wanted? The Wei family has worked hard to guard the frontier for generations, is it such a group of people who are guarding?

For the first time, Wei Zehang was not worth it for the Wei family, they desperately fought to earn face for the Daqin royal family, and they, insulted in public, did not even have the courage to fight back, but if they were willing to divide the minds of the calculating ministers a little, why did Daqin stop so declining?

The smile on the Empress Dowager's face was finally a little unbearable, she never dreamed that the current head of the Wei family, who had always been not very careful, would actually hit her in the face at the state banquet, the northern country was strong, she did not want the emperor to offend the northern prince because of a momentary anger, cause a war, and cause the lives to be ruined, is it wrong? Why did Wei Zehang say so about her? If the Wei family is stronger, how can Daqin be like a piece of fat that everyone wants to covet?