Chapter 251: The Empress Dowager's Poisonous Scheme

Whether Pei Yuanxian wanted it or not, he was still pulled to the kitchen by Shen Dalat at noon, Huo Yelin and Shen Liang took the child to prepare to taste their craft, when the four dishes and one soup were served, Shen Liang's appetite was greatly boosted, and he ate more than ever, and his stomach was still unable to hold up when he left the Hou Mansion with the child with Pei Yuanxian in the afternoon, and was laughed at by Pei Yuanxi.

"Cool, you're back."

The royal mansion is not better than the Hou Mansion, only the main courtyard where Pei Yuanxian lives is not known how many times larger than the Chonglin Courtyard, the "family of three" all entered the courtyard, Fu Ying and others found them, busy all day, they finally put everything that should be placed, and a few people were sitting in the side hall and chatting.

"Pot pot..."

I haven't seen them for most of the day, Xiao Shenyou broke away from the hands of her husband and husband, and Fei Ye ran to Dabao, and the two little dolls hugged happily together.

"Go outside with your brother to play in the yard, don't run outside the yard, you know?"

Shen Liang walked over and touched their heads separately, and the two buns said in unison: "Good!"

"Go, come back and eat cakes yourself when you're hungry."

After watching the two leave hand in hand, Shen Liang and Pei Yuanxian walked into the main hall, after Fu Ying and their arrangement, the main hall is no longer only spacious and exquisite, but also full of the warmth of home, although the large round table in the center is a little incongruous, but can let them gather together to chat and eat as if they are returning to the courtyard, Shen Liang is particularly satisfied.

"Everything is arranged?"

Pulling Pei Yuanxian to sit down, Shen Liang beckoned them all to sit, and Qi Yue took out a few thick books and pushed them in front of him: "The upper volume is a gift list that we donated and copied, and the next few volumes are the dowry list that has been put into storage, including 30,000 jin of gold and 6 million taels of silver."

"Well, you keep it."

Shen Liang didn't bother to flip through those books, and turned his head and said, "Is your silver enough?"

He asked Pei Yuanxi, Xia Guo's use of troops against the Chu State is equivalent to burning a lot of money, and no amount of money is enough.

"Keep your private money for yourself, and the king has not yet used your money."

Pei Yuanxian couldn't help but laugh, Xia Guo's national strength is not as strong as the five major powers, but there is also a lot of money, right? Coupled with the accumulation of hundreds of years in the Qingping Royal Mansion and their own earnings, he will not be short of money for the time being.

"Well, when necessary, just say that mine is yours."

What other private room is there between husband and husband? Shen Liang was unimpressed, for the sake of their future, even if he lost all the dowry, he would not frown.

"I won't be polite to you."

Raising his hand to smooth his hair, Pei Yuanxian whispered softly, "Do you want to rest for a while?"

He knew that he had a habit of taking a nap, and if he didn't rest well during the day, he lost his energy early at night.

"No, it's almost time, go to bed early at night, Ming'er will have to enter the palace in the morning."

Shaking his head, Shen Liang said casually again: "Uncle Fu, where do you live?" Don't go too far, there are so many rooms anyway, I don't want to wait half a day for someone.