Chapter 318: Thinking Uncle, Liu Wenjin's Whereabouts

The old demon queen was abolished, the holy decree was posted in the busy city, the entire imperial city was in an uproar, and then look at her crime, the people did not praise the good abolition, but the people did not understand many things, basically it was a lively look, the princes and the major families were different, General Wei carried the golden gong given by the emperor of the Holy Ancestor straight into the palace, the dark guard that had been silent for more than three hundred years reappeared, the iron-armored guard brazenly surrounded the palace gate, and then the Empress Dowager was abolished, which is worth pondering too much, for a time, The princes and the major families are as quiet as chickens, and no one dares to act rashly!

Leaving the palace, the Nether Dark Guards were divided into three groups, one led by Yang Peng to escort the Empress Dowager to the imperial tomb, one led by Zheng Han and returned to the palace with the iron-armored guards, and the remaining group was led by Lei Zhen Yuan Shao to torture the emperor's shadow guards, trying to find out the traitors and ask Liu Wenjin and the others where they were hiding.

"It's hard, let's eat first."

When the group returned to the palace, Wei Gong personally led everyone to greet them, his eyes looked at the old man of his family gently, and told him wordlessly that there was no need to grieve for that kind of person, and their Wei family was worthy of their conscience.

"Hmm."

The old general stepped forward to hold him, the old husband and husband returned to the main hall hand in hand, Pei Yuanxian remembered Shen Liang in his heart, did not eat with them, but turned his heels back to the courtyard where they lived, and when he was about to reach the door, he found that a fat doll was sitting on the steps outside the door with his face in both hands, and from time to time he pouted and looked back at the closed door, and his big round eyes were full of grievances and disappointment.

"Little ancestor, what's wrong with this?"

Pei Yuanxian walked over in three steps and two steps to squat in front of him, seeing him, Xiao Shenyou bit his lower lip with red eyes, his head shook like a rattle, dad said that his uncle was in pain, he couldn't go to his uncle, but he missed his uncle, thinking about this, tears fell down, Pei Yuanxian rubbed his little head with distress when he saw this, and reached out to pick him up directly: "King Ben took you to see your uncle, but you have to promise me, Can't you pounce on your uncle like before, you know? Because my uncle is injured, it hurts a lot, and I can't hold you for the time being.

"Uh-huh."

Xiao Shenyou didn't listen to what he said behind him at all, when he heard that he could see his uncle, he immediately nodded like pounding garlic, Pei Yuanxian pinched his little nose spoiledly, and then pushed open the door, and Wei Yue, who remained in the house to take care of Shen Liang, greeted him when he saw this: "Wang Ye is back, Liang Liang is still resting, is You'er pestering you again?" I'll take him out to dinner.

"No, no..."

Wei Yue said and stretched out his hand towards him, Xiao Shenyou hugged Pei Yuanxi's neck, and kept shouting in his mouth to refuse, Pei Yuanxian couldn't hide his distress: "It's okay, you go out to eat, by the way, let people send King Ben and You'er's lunch over."

"But..."

Wei Yue looked at him hesitantly, You'er is still young, what if there is no light and heavy touching the cool?

"It's okay, King Ben will watch him."

Seeing his scruples, Pei Yuanxian spoke to appease, Wei Yue was a little relieved, and before leaving, he took Shen You's small hand and said gently and pityingly: "You'er, we don't let you see your uncle, it's just that your uncle is injured and needs to recuperate, You'er promised Uncle Yue, don't make a noise with your uncle, and don't climb on your uncle, okay?" 

"Good."

Xiao Shenyou was still a little choking, but he also responded obediently, and Wei Yue nodded to Pei Yuanxian again before crossing them and leaving.

"Is You'er here?"

At the same time, Shen Liang's voice came out from the inner room, and Xiao Shenyou immediately shouted excitedly: "Uncle, uncle..."

"Okay, little ancestor, isn't King Ben going to take you?"

Free a hand to pat his little butt angrily, Pei Yuanxian carried him into the inner room, Shen Liang had just woken up, he had fallen asleep after they entered the palace before, and he had been sleeping intermittently during this time, and he couldn't sleep for long every time.

"Uncle!"

Seeing him, Xiao Shenyou's eyes were red again, Pei Yuanxian put him down, stepped forward to support Shen Liang's body, and stuffed several soft pillows behind his back, so that he could comfortably sit on the bed, at the same time, Xiao Shenyou ran over again, although he couldn't understand all their instructions, but he remembered that his uncle was in pain, he couldn't touch it casually, and after running in front of him, he didn't pout his ass as usual and climbed to the bed, Instead, he stretched out his small hand and tentatively grabbed one of his fingers, or Shen Liang pity him, and held his small hand with his backhand.

"Uncle, it hurts, huhu!"

Xiao Shen You looked at him with teary eyes, his childish voice was a little choked, Shen Liang smiled slightly: "With You'er accompanying uncle, uncle won't hurt, You'er is obedient, wait for uncle to recover and then play with you?"