Chapter 227: Husband and Husband, Hand in Hand!

"I have been the fourth prince concubine for almost eight years, I don't know how many painful and embarrassing things have happened to me, from beginning to end, Qin Yunshen has that tepid attitude towards me, perhaps out of jealousy of the Wei family, when he defeated all the princes to ascend the throne, he also named me the empress, at that time I had no expectations for him, locked up in the backyard of the deep palace, bored watching the palace concubines fight each other every day, occasionally summoning the women to donate some silver or something to do something practical for the people, I thought, My life may be like this, but I still underestimated Qin Yunshen and the Shen family's nest of wolf hearts and lungs, one day more than two years later, Qin Yunshen coaxed me to disband the Nether Secret Guard, leaving only Lei Zhen and Yuan Shao who were unwilling to leave as my personal guards, and within a few days he personally pointed out that I poisoned the emperor, mutilated the royal family, and branded me as the queen of calamity and poison, Lei Zhen they all died tragically in the Golden Luan Hall in order to take me out of the palace, and my good father personally threw me into the heavenly prison. 

Speaking of this, Shen Liang closed his eyes, tears slipped down his face one by one, the anger and resentment in his body could hardly be suppressed, whether he had taken revenge or not, he still couldn't forget all kinds of things in his previous life, he admitted that he was stupid, blind, blind and blind, but he was a fifteen-year-old boy who was rejected and resented by his relatives since birth, and was bullied and oppressed in the countryside for five years, and before returning to the imperial city, he was entered by one by one intrigue and trickery, helpless, How can you see everything? How can he break through the layers of the web that surrounds him? Coupled with the fact that there was also a Qin Yunshen who disturbed his mind, he was stupid to the end.

Pei Yuanxian hugged his hand tightly, and soothed with distress: "Don't blame you, it's their fault, don't blame others for yourself."

He didn't want to evaluate his so-called past life, but he was distressed, wishing that he could appear in his past life and protect him under his wing early, but at the same time he knew that without everything from his past life, they might not be able to be together in this life.

"No, it's not just their fault, killing Qi Yue Qi Xuan, and my brother Lei Zhen's person is me, if I'm smarter and braver, don't get stuck in the mud because of the little warmth given by Qin Yunshen, or everything will be different, you know what is the stupidest thing I did?" It was not to take Liu Wenjin as a lifesaver, nor to mistakenly believe Liu Shuhan, but to reject my grandfather's proposal to let me make peace with Qin Yunshen, at that time, my mind was full of love for him, knowing that my grandfather was for my good... I'm dumber than a pig! Throwing

himself in his arms, Shen Liang's tears were like pearls with broken threads, falling down one after another, and the thing he regretted the most was falling in love with Qin Yunshen! While hating him and resenting him, he also hated himself and resented himself.

"The Lord Monarch... I see! Outside the house, Lei Zhen, who was hidden in the shadows, clearly heard every word they said, his brows unconsciously wrinkled, and the doubts that had been in his heart before disappeared, but he also deeply felt distressed, the lord of the previous life, too lacking in love, but if Shen Ruiting loved him a little, or Shen Da was by his side, he would not fall to that point, the Nether Dark Guard, he was afraid that he had not really used it at all, right?

"Damn, those people have done such excessive things to Liang Liang, Lao Tzu wants to chop them one by one!"

The shaking light next to him was red and grinding his teeth, their emotions were extremely weak, and their sympathy was basically absent, but the previous life that Shen Liang said deeply stung his heart.