Chapter 262: Farewell

The emperor was sick in bed, unable to go to the early dynasty, unable to deal with government affairs, the cabinet was led by three cabinet elders, still according to the usual rhythm, gathered in the palace to deal with political affairs, when the three cabinet elders saw the resignation invitation handed over by Fu Yunxi, they were a little inexplicable, especially Xie Ge Lao, all along, he has greatly appreciated Fu Yunxi's talent, and even has been looking at it as a future grandson-in-law, but he didn't expect that he would actually resign, was he secretly squeezed and suppressed, or some other reason

The three pavilion elders couldn't figure it out, temporarily suppressed his fold and didn't approve it, but when Elder Xie Ge returned home, everything had an answer, Fu Yunxi did not hide his identity as the prince of the Wei Kingdom, and said that he was going to return to the Wei Kingdom with his father, but he didn't say that he was going back to fight for the throne, but just begged him, if the emperor wants to marry Xie Yan, he must stop it, and one day, he will come to marry him in red makeup.

"Do you think that you returned to the Wei Kingdom alone, left Yan'er in Daqin, and when your identity as the prince of the Wei Kingdom came back, you would be able to keep Yan'er and the Xie family"

I don't know how long it took, looking at the two kneeling in front of him, Xie Ge broke the silence with a serious voice, Fu Yunxi is the young man he is optimistic about, Xie Yan is the eldest grandson he attaches great importance to, he has been very happy since they had interacted, I was looking forward to Fu Yunxi coming to the door to ask for a kiss at any time, but I didn't expect that Fu Yunxi had such a complicated life.

"Elder Ge Me" 

"That's it."

Fu Yunxi frowned almost uncheckably, but his mouth was stopped by Elder Xie Ge's raised hand, only to see him slowly raise his head and look deeply at them, and after a moment sighed softly: "Yan'er, since you will kneel in front of me together, you must have already identified each other, if you say more, I won't say anything, you and Yunxi go back to the Wei Kingdom together."

"Grandpa"

Xie Yan stared in disbelief, and Fu Yunxi's brows furrowed tighter, he didn't believe that Elder Xie Ge didn't know how bad the situation of the Xie family would be when the two of them appeared together in the Wei Kingdom.

"However, the moment you step out of the imperial city, the Xie family will announce that they have expelled you from the family, in order to win people's trust, I will also order people to go to the official mansion for the record, and personally remove your name from the family tree, Yan'er, don't blame grandpa for being ruthless, this is the only way to keep the Xie family."

Elder Xie Ge's next words gave them the answer, he didn't know, but chose to do it more ruthlessly and cleanly than them, as long as Xie Yan was no longer a member of the Xie family, when everything was exposed in the future, the emperor's heart would be annoyed to no avail.

"Elder Ge, there is no need to be like this, I have already asked the prince of Qingping, if the emperor really makes trouble, they will also find a way to protect you."

Looking at Xie Yan, who was greatly shocked, Fu Yunxi said with some eagerness, he didn't want Xie Yan to lose his relatives.

"Yunxi, you have to know that King Qingping is always King Qingping, he is not the emperor, if the emperor wants to move us, King Qingping can still reverse him, I can't joke about the hundreds of lives of the Xie family."

Elder Xie Ge seems to have aged more than ten years in an instant, Xie Yan is his eldest grandson, his father did not argue, he spent time drinking outside with his reputation, he was basically brought up by him, how could he want to do so desperately, once he left, it is difficult to predict whether their grandfather and grandson will see each other again in this life.