Chapter 287: Liang Liang is pregnant!

At the state banquet, the Empress Dowager tried to use the mouth of Ruian to plant the name of the evil star on Shen Liang's head, once he bears such a stigma, there will be no place for him in the world, but what they didn't expect was that Rui'an's people who were cold at the beginning, Shen Liang, who knew their poisonous scheme, not only resolved the crisis, but also permanently prevented such incidents from happening again, in the face of the strong questioning of King Qingping, the Wei family and Shen Dafufu, the already fainted Empress Dowager heard about Qin Yunshen and Prince Chen's ** court, and vomited blood on the spot and fell.

They fell, the matter is far from over, under the leadership of Sun Guifei, all the princes and representatives of the embassy group, cabinet ministers, and Pei Yuanxian and others who saw the excitement gathered in the Qinghe Hall, just stepped into the hall, everyone smelled a strong smell of blood, Sun Guifei Chen's face was a little ugly one after another, ignoring the obstruction of the palace people, forcibly broke into the back hall.

"Ugh!"

A scream suddenly sounded, everyone paused in their steps, and immediately broke into the door quickly, only to see a small palace maid paralyzed on the ground, a large amount of blood spilled on the ground, blood water, and a bloody blurry mass of flesh, not far away is a copper basin upside down, the little palace maid's face is pale, it seems that she was frightened by something.

"What's going on?"

At the same time, the fourth prince's mother concubine Xu Concubine Niangniang also walked out with Qin Yunshen, who had an ugly face, followed by Chen Zhiqi, who had messy hair, pale face, and was obviously in a trance.

"Concubines see sister concubines."

Xu Feilian moved lightly, curtsying to Sun Guifei, Chen Zhiyuan instantly flashed in front of Chen Zhiqi, grabbed his arm and said with a gloomy face: "What's going on?" But Qin Yunshen forced you? 

Hearing this, many people frowned, along with the lively Prince Wei and the Northern Prince both showed an interested smile, at first they were worried that Prince Chen would make a plan, form an alliance with the Qin State, and then take the opportunity to devour them little by little from the inside out, now looking at him, he simply intends to use this to make trouble again, this is undoubtedly a great good thing for them, chaos, in order to fish in troubled waters!

"No, I don't know, I don't know..."

Unfortunately, Chen Zhiqi's blow was too big, and he couldn't cooperate with him as usual, and when he heard his questioning, he immediately hugged his head in a trance, as if he was crazy, and the whole person was completely out of state.

"Prince Chen, is it forced, you have to investigate to find out, you asked like this, aren't you guiding something?"

Sun Guifei had a strong attitude, for the sake of her son, although she wished that Qin Yunshen was unlucky, but it was about the face of Daqin and the royal family, and she did not dare to be sloppy.

"If it weren't for the force, how could the imperial brother of this palace be scared like this?"

Turning around, Prince Chen was not to be outdone, everyone was speechless when asked, indeed, if it was willing, it was too late to be happy, how could it be scared like this?

"The main hall did not force him, it was he who asked the main hall to go to the Qinghe hall, and as soon as the main hall stepped in, he smelled a strange fragrance, and then he pounced... After that, Concubine Shen came to protect him, and in order to protect him, the main hall accidentally pushed Concubine Shen Fang, resulting in the disappearance of her child who was more than six months pregnant, and Prince Chen should have been frightened by this matter.