Chapter 244: The Great Marriage (11) - The End!

After the farce that occurred during the toast passed, under the initiative of Steward Lin and the Wei family, the scene also became warm, the communication of communication, the wine should be cheerful, the banquet continued until about the hour, most of the guests were almost drunk, except for a few young people who had a good relationship with Pei Yuanxian Shen Liang, the rest left one after another.

After only their own people remained, Pei Yuanxian ordered Steward Lin to quickly remove the scraps on the table, replace it with a new table, and summon the Iron Armored Guard and the Nether Dark Guard to join the table together.

"Congratulations to the Lord Monarch on your new marriage, I wish you a white head and an old age, and an early birth of a noble son!"

Lei Zhen, Yuan Shao, and the five came to congratulate on behalf of the Netherworld Dark Guard, leaving Jing Xiran and others who did not leave, they were all a little strange about their names, but no one opened their mouths to ask.

"Thank you, Lei Zhen, these days, thank you for your help openly and secretly, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been able to successfully defeat Liu Shuhan and the others, and find my father and rescue him."

Picking up the wine glass, Shen Liang thanked him sincerely, this is also what he owed them in his previous life, they died for him, and he could not do anything except shed tears for them with a heartache.

"I am the secret guard of the Lord Monarch, and it is our duty to help the Lord Monarch, and I do not deserve the Lord Monarch's thanks."

As the leader of the Netherworld Dark Guard, Lei Zhen understood the meaning of his existence since he was a child, and the four of Yuan Shao were the same, and it was an honor for them to die for him when necessary.

"No, in my mind, you have never been as simple as a dark guard, Lei Zhen, you should know best."

There is also a word of sorry, I am afraid he will not have a chance to say it to them, but he will do his best to protect them, as long as he is there for a day, the Nether Dark Guard will definitely be there.

"Hmm... I will also take the Lord as a friend. Lei

Zhen, who looked at him deeply and half-sounded, who knew his previous life experience, nodded cautiously, although Yuan Shao and the four felt strange, they did not object, they didn't just treat him as a friend, even if they didn't have much time with him, after so many things, they also respected him from the bottom of their hearts.

"Hmm."

Shen Liang's eyes were hot, and he didn't dare to say more than half a word, but just pursed his lips and nodded, otherwise, he was afraid that he would not be able to hold back his tears.

"Lord, please!"

The five people held the wine glass with both hands at the same time, Shen Liang and Pei Yuanxian looked at each other, and both handed the wine glass.

"Third brother, third sister-in-law, bless you."

Xiao Muchen, who was also inconvenient to appear during the day, came with a wine glass in one hand and a wine jug in the other: "The boss and they are not there, I will congratulate you on their behalf."

At present, except for him and Pei Yuanxian Huo Yelin, as well as Xiao Qi who has not yet gone down the mountain, the rest of the division brothers have all pounced on the battle of Xia Chu, and it is impossible to have time to rush back to congratulate them, but their congratulatory gifts were delivered to the Qingping Royal Mansion early.

"Just call me cool."

Shen Liang took the initiative to clink glasses with him, and Pei Yuanxian clinked glasses and teased: "The second is still here, are you sure you are qualified to replace the boss and them?"