Chapter 355: Married as a husband, something happened to the Great Prince!

As the saying goes, marriage is the second reincarnation of two children or women, the quality of the future husband will also mean whether they are happy in the second half of their lives, Jing Xiran's actions, undoubtedly deeply moved the whole of Lin'an Houfu, especially his father-in-law father-in-law and brother-in-law, in contrast, Huaiyang Hou couple is quite calm, parents want their children and grandchildren to be full, capable people who do not want their children and concubines in groups? But Huaiyang Houfu has experienced too many tribulations in the past ten years, and their thoughts have gradually changed, just wish the child happiness, and the rest does not matter.

Pei Yuanxian smiled at each other, this is good, save the emperor from always beating their ideas, in the future, if he wants to give marriage or reward beauty, he has to worry about people's words, unless he doesn't even want the last fig leaf, if it really comes to that time, they won't care whether they will tear their faces.

"Husband-to-husband!"

Seeing that the guests in the hall, including the newcomers, were stunned, and the official media sang again, Jing Xiran and Xiang Zhuo bowed to each other.

"Kneel and serve tea!"

Following the singing of the official media, Jing Xiran's two cousins served tea respectively, and the husband and husband took the tea and faced the Huaiyang waiting couple: "Father, mother, please drink tea."

"Good, good..."

Huaiyang Hou took the tea offered by Jing Xiran, and his wife took Xiang Zhuo's tea, and the couple drank a large sip excitedly, and took out the red purse and handed it to them: "From now on, you will be husbands and husbands, and in the future, you should support each other and respect each other like guests!"

"Yes."

Taking the purse and putting it on the tray, the husband and husband took the tea and faced Lin'an Houfu: "Father, father, please drink tea!"

"Good, good..."

Lin'an Houfufu's excitement is no less than that of the Huaiyang King and his wife, and the son who has been raised for more than ten years has finally married, and they are happy and reluctant.

"Xiran, Xiao Zhuo will be handed over to you, please be sure to protect him in the future."

When he handed the red purse to Jing Xiran, Lin'an waited for heavy instructions, he knew that his son had a few pounds and two pounds, strictly speaking, with Jing Xiran is really high, before today he was always worried, afraid that Jing Xiran would be too good in the future, Xiao Zhuo would suffer in the future, but after he swore that he would not take a concubine again, he was completely relieved, as long as there was only Xiao Zhuo in the backyard, there would be no backyard or concubine dispute.

"Father-in-law rest assured, Xiran will definitely protect him for the rest of his life."

Receiving the purse with both hands, Jing Xiran made a cautious and firm commitment.

"Good, good, good..."

Lin'an Hou almost burst into tears, and on the other side, Mrs. Hou was also pulling Xiang Zhuo and instructed: "After becoming a couple, you will be Xiran's wife, you can't be as capricious as at home, everyone who listens to his in-laws and husbands more, don't bully him because Xiran hurts you, you know?"

"Well, Daddy, I know."

Xiang Zhuo's eyes were tearful, and Mrs. Hou also had red eyes, his youngest son who had been hurting for more than ten years, after today, he would be someone else's family.

"Fufu tie hair!"

The official media sang again at the right time, Jing Xiran's other cousin stepped forward with a tray, and the official media stepped forward to pick up scissors and cut them together separately, symbolizing that the husband and husband have been united since then.