Chapter 380: Healing Zhong Yun, Liang Liang Master Dao

No one expected that Fan Zhongyun would use such a drastic way to bring back his husband, with the martial arts of Pei Yuanxian and others, it was too late to stop it, but they didn't, because they all knew that if Fan Li couldn't eliminate the second personality here, then he would never be able to eliminate him, even if he regained control of his body, the second personality might also run out when he slept or took advantage of his unpreparedness.

Thankfully, Zhong Yun won the bet, and the moment the dagger was inserted into his body, the master's personality burst out with huge energy in an instant, eliminating the second personality.

"Wen Wen... Wen Wen..."

Fan Li thought that Zhong Yun was dead, a big man held him and cried, Wei Zeqian and Wei Yue were also wet in their eyes, and they still couldn't react a little now, everything happened too quickly and suddenly.

"If you don't want him to really die, let go quickly."

Touched Fan Zhongyun's vein, Shen Liang's voice was a little cold, Fan Li in sadness only remembered that he was a doctor, and medical skills were brilliant, quickly rushed over to grab him, but Pei Yuanxian took a step ahead of time to curb his actions, Fan Li couldn't care about the struggle, shouted at Shen Liang: "Princess, please save Wen Wen, with your medical skills, you can definitely save him, please, I am willing to make you a cow and a horse for the rest of my life, please save him..."

His appearance at this time could not be described as affectionate, but Shen Liang couldn't be moved: "Concubine Ben doesn't need cows and horses, now she knows that her heart hurts?" Why not get strong sooner?

From his words, it is not difficult to find that he does not know anything, he may know everything he has seen and heard in the second personality, but he has never been able to overcome fear to regain his body, but it turns out that he is not without that potential, saying that he is short or too demanding, he just can't understand his previous inadequacy.

"Lord Monarch, the amount of bleeding is a little large, I am afraid that it will hurt the internal organs, and I have to operate immediately."

After carefully examining Fan Zhongyun's wound, Elder Lei said with a serious expression.

"Well, I'll come in person, trouble Elder Lei to help me make preoperative preparations, shake the light, and carry Zhong Yun to the delivery room, there are ready-made facilities there."

Without further ado, Shen Liang did not allow himself to think so much anymore, saving people was like fighting a fire, there was not so much time for them to delay.

"Good."

Lei Lao turned and went out, squatted down and picked up Fan Zhongyun, after a short stunned, Fan Li struggled to get up and chased out, watching them disappear in the main hall, Wei Zeqian wiped his tears: "Liangliang, Zhongyun he still has salvation, right?" Fan Li finally came back, he can't have another accident. Their children are still so young, if Zhong Yun really has a case, Fan Li can raise the child safely? In the future, if he finds a stepfather or stepmother for Dabao again, how can Dabao's life be lived.

I have to say that Wei Zeqian really thinks a little too much, as long as Fan Zhongyun bleeds too much, that picture left too much impression on him.

"It's okay, dad, Brother Yue, Lao Lin is almost back, you guys take the children to Brother Xuan's side, it's best to coax them to eat over there, can't let Dabao know that Zhong Yun is injured."

Dabao is more than four years old, and he has always been very sensible and well-behaved, except for Zhong Yun, he is most worried about him.

"Well, well, we know what to do."