Chapter 277: Pinch Marks, Shen Liang's Return Gift

"Be quiet."

Listening to what he said, Wei Tan pondered at the same time, and Xiang Zhuo stepped forward and asked directly: "Liang Liang, is there anything about You'er?" Old...... The Queen Mother shouldn't have poisoned him, right? 

Xiang Zhuo originally wanted to scold the old poison, thinking that this was the palace, and had to change his words, he was relatively simple and tendon, and did not consider whether the Empress Dowager was really unintentional, and subconsciously chose to believe that Xiao Shenyou was a good child, and it must be the Empress Dowager who did something.

"It's okay."

Retracting the hand that repeatedly called for the little nephew, Shen Liang reached out and hugged him from Shaking Guang's arms again and did not cry again, but he was still aggrieved and choked Xiao Shen You: "Find a place to talk first." 

Knowing that they had a lot to say, he himself also had something to do, Shen Liang held his little nephew, familiar with the left and right turns, after leaving the range of Ci'an Palace, he passed through several palace walls, and a group of seven people entered the imperial garden, because it was already December, it snowed again last night, and the imperial garden was covered with a thin layer of white snow, except for the rows of cold plums that were blooming tall, and the rest of the flowers were all sleeping in the white snow.

The palace eunuchs encountered along the road all respectfully saluted them, maybe it was too cold outside, there were few officials in the imperial garden, Shen Liang took them through the imperial garden, and walked for a while, fewer and fewer people came and went to the palace, found a pavilion built on the hot spring near the Qianyuan Palace, walked over with Xiao Shen You, and the three Xiang Zhuo who followed him all had questions, I don't understand how he can be so familiar with the palace, and he can find such a good place that ordinary people can't find at all.

In contrast, Lei Zhen shook the light much calmer, because they all knew Shen Liang's past, but seeing that he was confirming step by step that he was really from ten years later, and had been the owner of this harem, they were still more or less shocked, of course, more distressed, the more they confirmed his past life, the more they felt sorry for him in his previous life.

After the death of Empress Xue, there are fewer people in the Qianyuan Palace, usually few people set foot in it, the gorgeous and huge palace forms a natural barrier, just blocking the hot spring pavilion, under normal circumstances, no one will notice their presence, Shen Liang sat down and let Lei Zhen shake the light to look around again, to determine whether someone was secretly following them.

"Princess, there are indeed secret guards, and there are more than one."

A moment later, the light returned, his face was a little ugly, the palace is the emperor's territory, they generally do not bring shadow guards when they enter, but they did not expect that the so-called masters in the palace were quite unceremonious, the princess had just entered the palace, and they had already arranged a lot of dark guards to stare at him.

"Lord Monarch, it's all settled."

Obviously, Lei Zhen also found it here.

"What do they want to do? Arranged for secret guards to spy on us.

Shen Liang's reaction was flat and unhappy, but Xiao Zhuozi and the others were angry.

"You'er, tell your uncle, where does it hurt?"

Remembering the affairs of his little nephew, Shen Liang did not calm them as usual, but lowered his head and gently asked Xiao Shen You, who was sitting in his arms, no longer crying and sobbed, but his spirit had not yet recovered.