Chapter 261: Old Lin's Pit, Tomorrow's Surgery

The news that the Qingping Royal Mansion invited more than a dozen doctors to consult overnight was spread by people with intentions, and soon spread throughout the imperial city, and the people who were already very worried gathered outside the Qingping Royal Mansion and asked the King of Qingping to tell them about the princess, for many people, Shen Liang was not just Princess Qingping, it was no exaggeration to say that he was a treasure of the whole people, and his sincere efforts in the previous months were rewarded at this moment.

In contrast, the emperor was seriously ill and bedridden, except for the empress dowager, the concubine, the prince and the ministers, but no one cared, and the empress dowager did not dare to tell him about the Qingping royal palace, for fear that he would be stimulated again, and he would really go without coming up in one breath.

"Hmm" Last night rested too late, Shen Liang was in bed as usual, Pei Yuanxian came back from practice, he was still wrapped in the quilt and rolled on the bed, straight and white long legs stretched out to the outside of the quilt, tightly clamped the corner of the quilt, Pei Yuanxian who pushed the door in couldn't help but laugh, walked over and touched his leg, leaned over and whispered in his ear, "

Princess, it's almost time, it's time to get up."

"Well, sleep again"

Confused, Shen Liang pulled up the quilt to cover his head.

"Touch" "Uncle, uncle"

In the next second, the door of the hidden room was violently pushed open, and Xiao Shen You ran in, Shen Liang pulled half of the quilt and froze instantly, struggling for a while before having to open his eyes.

"Uncle" Xiao Shen You, who had already run to the bed, was about to climb up, Pei Yuanxian slapped him on the butt, and reached out to lift him to the bed: "Little ancestor doesn't play with Xiaobai, what are you doing here"

Wang Ye's charm is unstoppable, But the little ancestor didn't buy his account, pouted his ass and crawled over and pounced on Shen Liang, who had already turned over.

"Uncle" "

It's so enthusiastic in the morning."

Holding him and sitting up, Shen Liang kissed him on the face, and Pei Yuanxian came up sadly: "Liangliang, you can't be thick and thin."

"What a big person, still competing for favors" Shen Liang suddenly cried and laughed, saying that it was like that, or leaned over and pecked him lightly on the lips "This is always okay" "

So-so."

"you"

Pei Yuanxian got cheap and sold well, and Shen Liang pushed him angrily.

"Uncle, eat."

Unwilling to be lonely, Xiao Shenyou raised his head and shouted.

"It turns out that You'er came to ask her uncle to eat."

Lowering his eyes, Shen Liang pinched his fleshy face: "Okay, uncle wash up first, You'er go out and let Grandpa Lin help uncle prepare rice."

"Rice, good"

I don't know if I understood, Xiao Shenyou clapped his hands and smiled vigorously, and Pei Yuanxian lifted him to the ground, two more slaps on his butt: "Go, prepare meals for your uncle."

"Sansan, bad"

After grimacing at him unpleasantly, Xiao Shenyou ran out with a click.

"I'll go wash."

It is impossible to sleep again, Shen Liang uncovered the quilt and got out of bed, Pei Yuanxian smiled badly: "Do you need to serve your husband for you" "