Chapter 290: Poisonous Hair, Improper Royal Bloodline?!

"Roll, roll for the mourning family!"

In the dormitory of the Empress Dowager of Ci'an Palace, the imperial doctor led by Wu Ancestral Hall knelt on the ground with black pressure, the veiled Empress Dowager wore long hair, like a crazy woman roaring angrily, yesterday she didn't wake up until the evening, thinking that her son couldn't care about anything else, after waking up, she had to go to Qianyang Palace to see it to be satisfied, until the sky showed the whiteness of the fish belly before returning to Ci'an Palace tiredly to rest, who knew that when she woke up, her face, neck and hands were all covered with dense blisters, It was itchy and painful, and the burning old wanted to reach out and scratch, but the imperial doctors looked at it, no one could tell what it was, and only told her ambiguously, it may be an emergency caused by excessive anger and worry, and the Empress Dowager has lived in the palace all her life, how can they not know that this is just a unified excuse for their incompetence?

Wu Ci and the others kneeling on the ground were all trembling with fear, both frightened and powerless, the Empress Dowager's pulse did not have any abnormalities, judging from the blisters on her hands, it did not look like leprosy or being poisoned, and the only thing she wanted to say was the evil caused by the poison in the body, thinking of yesterday she and the emperor secretly harmed Shen Liang, and offended Master Rui'an, some people even felt that this was probably a punishment from heaven.

"Niangniang, you are angry, you are angry!"

Liu Qian on the side scratched his ears and scratched his cheeks, he naturally didn't want the Empress Dowager to have an accident, after all, the Empress Dowager was his only backer, if she was gone, he might have a hard time, far from it, just yesterday, he offended Qingping Wang Fufu, Wei Family and Shen Dafufu.

"Ahhh... Ahhh..."

At this moment, how could the Queen Mother listen to his consolation? From young to old, she attaches great importance to her face and figure, if it were not for them, she would not be able to firmly tie the heart of the emperor, fascinated him, destroyed the East Palace to pass the throne to her son, helped her to sit on the back seat, now her face is covered with blisters, looks more terrifying than a toad, how can she accept it?

"Wu Yuanshou, you can think of a way again, the Empress Dowager can't always be like this, right?"

Seeing that it was useless to persuade her, Liu Qian cried and said to Wu Ci and the others kneeling on the ground, regardless of whether they could detect the symptoms, they had to use medicine to remove the blisters on her face, if it would be contagious... But how is it good!

The imperial doctors with their heads bowed unanimously looked at Wu Ci, after all, he was the head of the imperial hospital, and Wu Ci's head was raised for a while: "For the time being, this official will first prescribe a prescription to remove dampness and heat, and then supplement it with a cool ointment to defeat the fire."

Generally, they will not prescribe this kind of thing indiscriminately, and a careless person may lose his head, but Wu Ci also knows that if he does nothing today, it is estimated that he will have to lose his head immediately.

"Then the head of the Wu Courtyard hurry up, look at the Empress Dowager is uncomfortable like this, and the miscellaneous family's heart is also tight."

"Yes."

Wu Ci got up and prescribed the medicine, and took the imperial doctors to personally catch medicine and make ointments in the imperial hospital, leaving only a slightly younger imperial doctor in the Ci'an Palace to pay attention to the changes in the Empress Dowager's condition at any time, on the other hand, the emperor who had been in a coma for a day and a night finally woke up, and the concubines and princes who had been guarding the Qianyang Main Palace for a day and a night were all in good spirits, but as soon as he opened his eyes and didn't ask anything, he first called the inner palace guards in and ordered them to go and capture Rui'an.