Chapter 364: Enter the Palace and Hit the Imperial Study!

As soon as Pei Yuanxian Fufu left the palace, all the forces in the imperial city received the wind, and soon after, the third prince Fufu was detained by the emperor, and the father and son of General Ling who went to intercede were deeply trapped in the palace, and Wei Xuan, the eldest daughter-in-law of the Ling family, was worried about an unexpected premature birth, and the news that King Qingping and the princess personally went to the palace to pick up people quickly swept the imperial city, since Shen Liang's Lantern Festival was assassinated, he was basically silent, except for a wave of commotion during production, basically did not drive much topic, at least not compared with last year at any time on the cusp, This time, he suddenly went to the palace with King Qingping in a high profile, from the powerful families to the ordinary people, everyone paid attention to the subsequent development.

"Your Majesty, King Fufu of Qingping has entered the palace."

At the same time as they entered the palace gate, the shadow guards quickly reported to the emperor, although this time the husband and wife did not summon the iron-armored guard and the Nether Dark Guard like the last time, but their status was enough to make people fearful.

"Bring in some more people."

The emperor was stunned, and immediately ordered, the last time his shadow guard was easily taken down by the Nether Dark Guard, it left him a lot of psychological shadows.

"Yes."

After the new leader of the shadow guard left, the emperor couldn't sit still, got up and walked back and forth, and after a moment said in a condensed voice: "Xiao Anzi, let Zeng Guixin transfer another Yulin Army squad over, the speed is fast!"

"Yes, slave this is going."

Yang Anwei bowed his promise, and when he turned around, a hint of mockery that the emperor could not see quickly slipped under his eyes, obviously afraid of death, and he wanted to provoke them to death, and he had never seen an emperor more shameless than him.

Under the emperor's order, the shadow guard acted secretly, scattered in every corner of the imperial study, the imperial army quickly mobilized, and soon a large number of soldiers with sharp blades stood majestically outside the door, and Ling Wei, who knelt outside the imperial study, both father and son faintly realized something, and they didn't care about how humiliating it was for so many soldiers to watch them kneel, and repeatedly pondered in their minds what was happening outside, so that the emperor was so trembling.

Soon, the appearance of Qingping Wang Fufu gave them the answer, father and son exchanged a look quietly, sure enough, looking at the imperial city, there are not many people who can make the emperor afraid to be afraid, Qingping Wang Fufu is just one of them, it should be Wei Xuan went to find them, father and son did not know that Wei Xuan had an accident, even so, they still felt sorry for him carrying the child and running back and forth for them.

The moment the intertwined figure of purple and big red appeared, the imperial army guarding outside the imperial study room was all secretly shocked, Pei Yuanxian Fufu faintly swept, this posture, the emperor will also be afraid? They thought he was fearless.

Damn it!

When Shen Liang's gaze fell on Ling Weize's father and son, who were kneeling outside the imperial study with their backs to them, and saw that Ling Yucheng's waist could not straighten at all, and the clothes on his butt had been stained red with blood, his pupils shrank suddenly, and he ignored those imperial soldiers and walked towards them.

"Wangye, Princess Wang asked to see Your Majesty?"

Yang An walked out from inside with a smile, and Shen Liang paused in his steps: "This concubine has something to ask the Pope, a hundred thousand people are anxious, and the father-in-law is annoyed."