Chapter 340: Cold Attack, About to Give Birth?!

"Xiran!"

They analyzed one by one, the more they said, the more frightening it became, Xiang Zhuo grabbed Jing Xiran's arm worriedly, wanting him not to go, and he couldn't open his mouth, but if this goes, who knows if he can come back alive? Lingyang City is Yang Tiancheng's world, and Yang Tiancheng has always been the emperor's person, and the emperor does not give Xiran a single soldier, didn't he make it clear that he would send him to death?

"Is it okay to have some faith in your fiancé?"

Flicking his forehead, Jing Xiran patted his hand holding his arm: "No matter what his purpose is, I must go, resist the disrespect, maybe it is just what he wants." This is also a possibility, otherwise why did their eyeliner in the palace not pass the news out in advance? The emperor kept this matter too close to him.

"Or maybe he just wants to delay your marriage so that you can't get married smoothly?"

Wei Tan tentatively proposed another possibility, you know, it is now mid-August, in another month and a half, they will be married, although Jing Xiran has been made a general, but this battle is still Yang Tiancheng, everything must be subject to Yang Tiancheng's dispatch, he only needs to use a little means, it is easy to delay their marriage date.

"Before it is determined, everything is possible, but Jing Shizi is right, he must go, the emperor has done so many things, in order to prevent them from getting married smoothly, we can't take the initiative to give him an excuse."

For a while, they couldn't figure out the emperor's purpose, and the only thing that was certain was that the emperor must be uneasy and kind.

"Hmm."

Everyone agrees on this.

"I'll go and tell Yuanxi..."

"No, King Ben already knows."

Jing Xiran just wanted to appease Xiang Zhuo and got up and went to the study, Pei Yuanxian walked out with Shen Da one after the other, Wei Zeqian and Murong Yun stood up when they saw this: "We don't understand these things, you can talk, Jing Shizi, be more careful in everything, if it really doesn't work, take more shadow guards, and be sure to come back safely." These kids were all good, and he didn't want anything to happen to any of them.

"Thank you Uncle Qian."

Jing Xiran stood up and bowed, Wei Zeqian nodded, and left the main hall with Murong Yun's help, and the two did not forget to take away Murong Jiang, who was likely to cause them trouble.

"Wang Ye, what do you think?"

After Wang Ye sat down beside him, Shen Liang turned his head and asked.

"It doesn't matter what I think, the important thing is that we can't refuse, even if we know it's Longtan Tiger's Den, we have to break in."

Pei Yuanxi's face was not very good-looking, and after speaking, he turned directly to Jing Xiran: "Is your shadow guard enough?"

"Enough, just help me take care of Huaiyang Houfu and Lin'an Houfu, I will come back safely."

What about Longtan Tiger's Den? Even if it is a tiger's mouth, if he dares to obstruct him, he will break his mouth full of fangs!

"Well, be careful."

Since he said so, Pei Yuanxian didn't feel the need to worry: "Xiao Zhuozi, Xiran is a martial general, it is a common thing for martial generals to go to the battlefield, you have to get used to it, you can't always be shocked like a rabbit."

"I... Got it. Looking up at him, Xiang Zhuo lowered his head and was a little tight, he knew that the dream of a martial general was on the battlefield, but was it an ordinary battlefield?