Chapter 206: Jiulipu, Friends Reunite

Jiuli paved the alms point, Xie Yan and others are not mediocre, in the more than a month since Shen Liang left, the operation of the alms point is still in an orderly manner, in order to fundamentally solve the problem of food and clothing for refugees, Xie Yan and others who were originally a little unable to let go completely lost the problem of personal face, while giving alms, visiting the large and small merchants in the imperial city one by one, introducing those who are young and strong or have a skill to do the work, in just a few months, they have helped many refugees find jobs, but the number of refugees is still quite a lot, After all, the imperial court is not powerful, relying on only a few of them, the strength is still too limited.

Rao is so, their good name still spreads throughout the north and south of the river, the five shuang'er except Shen Liang, the other four have not yet married, and for a time they have also become hot figures in the imperial city, whether it is a military family, a princely family, or a royal family, many people want to marry them back, but unfortunately, as Shen Liang originally expected, the emperor is afraid of their reputation, and it is impossible to give those people a chance.

"It's Young Master Shen, Young Master Shen is here."

With the cheers of the refugees, the carriage of the Hou Mansion stopped at the door of the Busch Point, and Shen Liang, dressed in a light blue brocade robe, appeared in everyone's sight, and Xie Yan and others, who had long known that he was coming, quickly put down their work and greeted them, but they did not crowd into the crowd, but stood outside the crowd and watched Shen Liang greet the refugees one by one, accepting friendly and grateful greetings from the refugees.

"You're still willing to show up, I thought you were going to quit."

By the time he came to them, it was almost a matter of incense, Xiang Zhuo raised his fist and beat his shoulder angrily, God knows how worried they were when they learned that he went to the northwest, it was a real battlefield, he was a double, and he really didn't die? When he finally returned, something like that happened in Houfu again, they were always worried, for fear that he would not be able to withstand such a blow.

But now seeing him smiling, basically no different from before, they are relieved.

"I would like to quit, will you allow it?"

Smiling and looking at them one by one, Shen Liang couldn't help but joke.

"Think beautiful!"

The four people vetoed him in unison, the five teenagers laughed in unison, handed over the matter of alms to the next person, and several people entered the small patio behind the shop together, Xiang Zhuo couldn't wait to ask: "Liang Liang, Huo Shuai is really Shuang'er, and he has already married your eldest brother?" They were also curious about the affairs of Hou Mansion, but they would not ask, but Huo Yelin's affairs were making a lot of noise now, and as Shuang'er, they could not worship him.

"Can there be a fake then? Their children are almost one year old, and my sister-in-law was originally going to come with me, but something happened at home, he can't come, you should be able to see him next time.

"What? Have kids?

No one paid attention to what he said later, all four of them were shocked by the fact that Shen Dahuo Yelin already had a child, there was no wind outside this matter, no, it couldn't be said that there was none, but compared to other things, it was not so sensational, and most people thought that it was made up by the people with false rumors.

"Did I say you guys? And your little Zhuozi, haven't you all seen my little nephew?

Shen Liang hid his smile, and the eyes of the other three looked at Xiao Zhuozi in unison, but Xiao Zhuozi himself was confused: "When have you seen it?" How do I not know myself?