Chapter 312: During the Dangerous Period, Wei Xuan Is Fine!

Wu Ci, who came on order, was unceremoniously driven away by the iron-armored guard, and when Wu Ci's return to the palace to resume his life, the emperor not only did not become angry as usual, but became more uncomfortable, the more people in the royal palace did not give him this emperor face, the more critical Shen Liang's situation became, this time he sincerely hoped that Shen Liang and the fetus in his womb would have nothing to do, otherwise, the imperial city would be more than just messed up tonight.

"Emperor, our people were discovered, and Wei Xuan was rescued."

"What?!"

A Shen Liang was already enough of a headache, but he didn't expect that there was also an accident here, and the emperor jumped up with a glare: "Have our people been captured alive?" Did you let Wei Xuan perceive his identity? Will they find out about you?

"Your Majesty, our people have not left a living mouth, and it is impossible for Wei Xuan to detect our identity."

This is quite certain of this.

"It's good if there is none, as long as there is no evidence, they will toss at most, and they can't help it."

The emperor sat back and rubbed the sides of his nose tiredly, but this commotion was probably enough for him to have a headache for a while, this accident involved several military families, once they were really closely connected, even if the Wei family did not threaten his Holy Ancestor Emperor's edict, he could not deal with them at the same time: "Go and find out immediately, who is fishing in troubled waters when you act, and why this person is so aware of your actions." 

He started this matter temporarily, he did not make any arrangements in advance, not many people knew about it, who was it? Just thinking that someone was so aware of the actions of the shadow guards he had secretly cultivated, the emperor felt even more apprehensive.

"Yes."

This matter is also extremely concerned by the leader of the shadow guard, the reason why the shadow guard is called the shadow guard, because they always move in the dark like shadows, people can't figure it out, if one day everything about them can be seen clearly and clearly by others, then there is no need for them to exist.

Late at night, Qingping Palace.

"Master!"

Not long after everyone left, the Heavenly Hub Shaking Light appeared at the same time, Pei Yuanxi's face froze, and he couldn't suppress the murderous aura that poured out: "Who is it?"

"The subordinates were incompetent, and they didn't catch them alive, but we can be sure that it was two groups of people who assassinated the princess, one of which didn't seem to have the intention of killing, the subordinates have checked, their location has exceeded the maximum range of the bow and arrow, it should just be to cause chaos, combined with Wei Xuan's abduction, we can reasonably suspect that this group of people is a gang, and their purpose may be to contain us, Let's not gather our strength so quickly to find Wei Xuan, and the other group went to the life of the princess, and the subordinates made a comparison, and the arrows in the princess were exactly the same as those left by the dead soldiers we killed. Tianshu

hugged his fist and knelt down on one knee, he was not shirking his responsibility, tonight's matter of the princess and Wei Xuan was too coincidental, because of this, they also missed the best opportunity to capture those dead soldiers, but this time the iron-armored guard and the Nether Dark Guard will definitely pounce on this matter with all their strength, even if the people behind the scenes hide deeply, they will find out one by one.

"Master, the news came out of the palace, the emperor originally dined in the Ci'an Palace, and then hurriedly returned to the Qianyang Main Palace, when the news of the assassination of the princess reached the palace, the emperor seemed to be afraid of something, and it was difficult to sit still, and, the Wei family, the Ling family, the royal mansion and the Hou mansion were turned upside down, the emperor not only did not blame, but also sent Wu Ci to come when the princess was operating, and his subordinates suspected and kidnapped Wei Xuan, The group of people who disrupted the Festival of Lights was most likely related to the emperor. Shaking