Chapter 389: Removing the Xie Family? Parting with worry!

Pavilion old mansion, Zeng family!

Now the only princes who have the ability to compete for the throne are the prince, the fifth prince and the seventh prince, the prince occupies the position of the crown prince, the fifth prince occupies the name of the imperial concubine, the seventh prince has the emperor behind the support, the three have their own merits, no one can help anyone, it is difficult to fight for any results in a short period of time, but in the long run, the fifth prince suffers the most, he and the emperor's father and son have long been separated, and the emperor and queen are not in harmony, in case the queen accidentally commits something wrong, The name of the imperial concubine said that if you lose, you may lose, so they must increase the weight of their own forces and divide the victory and defeat as soon as possible, as for what to add weight, the first thing they think of is military power.

At present, the distribution of military power in Daqin is mainly the Wei family army in the southwest, the Huo family army in the northwest, the Yang family army that stays in the imperial city to standby, the Liao family army, the Ling family army, the iron armored guard, as well as the imperial city army and the dragon and tiger battalion, of which the Wei family army and the iron armored guard no one thinks, they will only recognize the Wei family and the king of Qingping, and the Yang family army and the Dragon and Tiger battalion are in the hands of the emperor, and the rest are only the Liao family army Ling family army and the Huo family army, they are all neutral parties, and the three commanders are all military meritorious people, Especially Huo Yelin, who is known as the god of war, even if he blows himself up, he still holds the position of the boss, wants to win them over, but not only will they not be willing, but the emperor will not agree.

The only thing left who can still become an army is the Nether Dark Guard in the hands of Princess Shen Liang of Qingping, everyone used to think that only the Wei family could command the Nether Dark Guard, for hundreds of years except the royal family, basically no one will use their brains on them, they all know that moving is also white movement, but now the Nether Dark Guard has become Shen Liang's personal guard, indicating that it is not the Wei family that can order them, after repeated deliberation and assessment, the fifth prince Zeng Ge Lao and others will give it a go, Take the initiative to provoke Shen Liang, who knows that he killed a Xie Ge Lao halfway, causing them to lose their achievements, and even exposing their ambitions, now all forces are afraid that they are on guard, and it is difficult for them to fight the Netherworld Dark Guard again, and provoke Shen Liang for no reason, and I don't know if he will have any retaliation in the future.

"Elder Ge, what do you think should be done about this?"

The silent atmosphere pervaded the study of the old mansion, I don't know how long it took, Qin Yuntian broke the silence speculatively, because of the matter of yesterday's early dynasty, when he came up today, Shen Dafufu had a sand insinuation as soon as he came up, at this time he was holding a sulk in his heart, and he urgently needed to find an outlet to vent.

"This matter is a miscalculation by the old man, and I didn't expect that Old Xie still had hope for the emperor, even so, let's find a way to get rid of the Xie family."

Slightly squinting as if he was faking sleep, Zeng Ge Lao slowly opened his eyes, they have made so many efforts in the past three years, seeing that their grandson-in-law is only one step away from reaching the top of the treasure, no one can be an obstacle to him, including Lao Xie, who has decades of compatriot righteousness with him, if he is not nosy, he will not do this step.

"Remove the Xie family?"

Xu Qinping, a scholar of the Cabinet University, couldn't help but frown: "Master, Xie Ge Lao is highly respected, and peach and plum are all over the world, how can it be easily removed?"