Chapter 282: Martial Fighting Competition (Part II)

"I have never seen a faceless one, and this king has never seen a more faceless person than the Northern Prince."

On the boiling and noisy hall, Pei Yuanxian's voice was neither high nor low, but it was clearly transmitted to the ears of those envoys on the opposite side, and the entire hall was instantly silent.

"Touch!"

"Pei Yuanxi!"

In the next second, Beichen shot up, pointing his fingers directly at each other, his rough and handsome face was intertwined with gloomy anger, others were afraid of him Qingping King, afraid of the iron armored guard in his hand, he was not afraid, if he really dared to move him, no one in the North Country could spare him.

"King Ben's ears are not deaf, trouble whispered, shocked King Ben's ears, ten northern princes can not afford to pay."

Pulling out his ears, Pei Yuanxian didn't even give him a positive eye, Beichen's anger almost turned into substance, and the surrounding envoys quietly walked away from the temple: "Pei Yuanxian, it's better for you to fight with the main hall, if you win, this one will be even if you win, on the contrary, this game will not only count you as losing, but you Qingping King will also kneel down and kowtow to the main hall to thank you." 

When the words fell, the audience was in an uproar, even Shen Liang, who had never spoken, looked up at him, who in Daqin didn't know how arrogant Pei Yuanxian was? Let him kowtow in thanks, he seriously?

"Oh?"

Pei Yuanxian changed his posture, lazily holding his head with one hand, and throwing a red jujube high with the other hand, when it fell, his fingers flicked gently, and the red date suddenly turned into a sharp weapon and flew towards Beichen, and everyone's eyes couldn't help but turn, only to see Beichen raise his hand in disbelief and grab the oncoming red date.

"Hmm!"

What is strange is that Beichen's face suddenly changed, he released his fist and let the red jujube fall to the ground, and the sharp-eyed person was surprised to find that a red spot the size of a copper plate appeared in his palm, obviously injured by the red date, but the red date can also hurt people? How high does King Qingping's martial arts have to be?

"I always felt that Qingping Wang was unruly before, but I didn't expect his skills to be so profound."

"But no, Benhou is an eye-opener today."

"I heard that King Qingping has the poison of blood and remnant yang, and he can't be injured, I'm afraid that this is why he will practice martial arts hard."

"Yes, yes, who is so bold as to dare to give King Qingping such a long-lost poison?"

"Wang Ye is so handsome!"

There was a lot of discussion in the hall, Beichen who challenged him before stared at his palm, he couldn't believe that Pei Yuanxian's martial arts were really so high, but on the high seat, the emperor's face was not very good-looking, in his eyes, Pei Yuanxian was just a domineering disciple with an iron-armored guard, and he didn't necessarily have much ability, but he didn't expect that his martial arts skills were so good, Xuefeng Jushi was really so powerful?

"Does the Northern Prince still want to fight King Ben?"

Ignoring the discussion in the audience, Pei Yuanxian asked lazily.

"King Qingping is deeply hidden, and the main hall is willing to bow down!"

Looking up, Beichen gritted his teeth, almost every word he said jumped out from between his teeth, and now it is better to admit defeat than to really be beaten down.